Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Australia V England World cup Sat, night

jim one

Being a Pom and living in Thailand i will be going for a blow job !!

Because the Aussies will hammer us end of ?

Being a Pom and living in Thailand i will be going for a blow job !!

You mean of the L/B at Klaps Mhule 555

Because the Aussies will hammer us end of ?

"Being a pom brought up in Oz and living LOS" I will be barracking for who ever wins! 555

But I favor the Ozzies.

Edited by Bush Pig

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

With an Australian mother and an English father my loyalities are divided :P

Between them, but I would love to see England win although at 5/2, the bookies do not give them much of a chance :o

Baby-1.gif

Fuck me pink, us Aussies are too good at winning at most sports. I think we need a bit of a hiding by the mother country to bring us back to earth. I will be watching the Aussies getting flogged by you Poms at 8PM Thai time. I will be crying into my beer if we get beaten by the bastards who sent us to OZ in shackles, but I will manage to live with that.

You have not managed to beat us at anything major for a long time, so I wish you a little bit of luck. :Cry4:

England will get thrashed,

Bassgod and M.Mike are my best mates, not in a gay way..or is it?

Fuck me pink, us Aussies are too good at winning at most sports. I think we need a bit of a hiding by the mother country to bring us back to earth. I will be watching the Aussies getting flogged by you Poms at 8PM Thai time. I will be crying into my beer if we get beaten by the bastards who sent us to OZ in shackles, but I will manage to live with that.You have not managed to beat us at anything major for a long time, so I wish you a little bit of luck. :P
Exactly what sports are you good at? I'm confused :D
England will get thrashed,
Good tip mate :rolleyes:
The Aussies by 10 points minimum. :rolleyes:
Chuckle

Well done England.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

I think England will win as our pack is so much stronger and that advantage is under estimated by the Auusies. I think we will win 12-10

:rolleyes::Busted::unsure::P:D:P:rolleyes:

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Well done England with a 12-10 win over the Aussies. Good luck in the next round lads. :D:rolleyes::rolleyes::P

Being a pom living in Aus, I will be going for England England 26 Aus 18

Looks like you're going to have a very good week!!

It would have been hell living over there taking all the shit off the Aussies, so go out there and put your England shirt on and give them hell !!!

I've got us to win the World Cup at 40/1. Not likely, but hey you never know and 40/1 for current worl champions is a good bet.

Fuck me pink, us Aussies are too good at winning at most sports. I think we need a bit of a hiding by the mother country to bring us back to earth. I will be watching the Aussies getting flogged by you Poms at 8PM Thai time. I will be crying into my beer if we get beaten by the bastards who sent us to OZ in shackles, but I will manage to live with that.

You have not managed to beat us at anything major for a long time, so I wish you a little bit of luck. :P

Correct me if I'm wrong (and I could well be), but aren't we the current World Cup Champions? When did Aussie last win it? Was it more recent than us????

Secondly, according to ITV, we have beaten the Aussies the last THREE times in World Cups

:D

Well you would you Adam and Eve it? A little while ago we were written off as the worst World champions ever and today we go and knock the favourites out. What a gritty performance. COME ON ENGLAND.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

You have not managed to beat us at anything major for a long time, so I wish you a little bit of luck. :D

That little bit of luck worked out just fine for England mate that you wished them to have. :A2M::07::P

That little bit of luck worked out just fine for England mate that you wished them to have. :A2M::07::P

Congratulations England. And a little more luck in the semi fial. You will need it. :D

Congratulations England. And a little more luck in the semi fial. You will need it. :)

Thanks mate, I agree we are gonna need luck by the bucket load, The All Blacks are awesome!!

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Exactly what sports are you good at? I'm confused :unsure:Good tip mate :DChuckle

What about the flogging you received in the last Ashes series? What about the Olympic games in Sydney in 2000 where Australia ranked fourth and England tenth? The same result again at the Olympic Games in Athens in 2004. What about Rugby League, where Engaland has not won a test match against us since before half the members of this board were born. What about Casey Stoner's recent title win in the Moto GP. What about cycling where the true winner was an Aussie in the last Tour de France, as the Spaniard was a drug cheat. I am getting tired . The list is just too long. I suggest you take more interest in sports and you might know what you are talking about.

Have your day in the sun today and enjoy it. It was badly needed for England, where winning at sports is a rare event. Fuck, we even did better than you lot in the last Soccer World Cup. You even have to import our best players to help you in the Premier League. :)

What about the flogging you received in the last Ashes series? What about the Olympic games in Sydney in 2000 where Australia ranked fourth and England tenth? The same result again at the Olympic Games in Athens in 2004. What about Rugby League, where Engaland has not won a test match against us since before half the members of this board were born. What about Casey Stoner's recent title win in the Moto GP. What about cycling where the true winner was an Aussie in the last Tour de France, as the Spaniard was a drug cheat. I am getting tired . The list is just too long. I suggest you take more interest in sports and you might know what you are talking about.

Have your day in the sun today and enjoy it. It was badly needed for England, where winning at sports is a rare event. Fuck, we even did better than you lot in the last Soccer World Cup. You even have to import our best players to help you in the Premier League. :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA 12-10 Cumon England. All you got is the past hahahahahahhaha

Have your day in the sun today and enjoy it. It was badly needed for England, where winning at sports is a rare event. Fuck, we even did better than you lot in the last Soccer World Cup. You even have to import our best players to help you in the Premier League. :P

They are shit sports that no one cares about

The Olympics lost any credability the day Ben Johnstone got caught, every winner i now think "Junkie2 Cycling, don't make me laugh, :)

They are shit sports that no one cares about

The Olympics lost any credability the day Ben Johnstone got caught, every winner i now think "Junkie2 Cycling, don't make me laugh, :P

Couldn't agree more and who the FCUK is Casey Stoner? I'm mean what an absolute classic name, you couldn't make it up if you tried !!!

We've got a fair few individuals who aren't bad too - in boxing, motor racing, darts, etc, etc. The only Aussie boxer I've ever heard of is Joe Bugner.

You've just got sour grapes because you expected to beat England today and you lost, end of story!

:)

Have your day in the sun today and enjoy it. It was badly needed for England, where winning at sports is a rare event. Fuck, we even did better than you lot in the last Soccer World Cup. You even have to import our best players to help you in the Premier League. :Censored1:

you call us the winging poms, you lost end of story,

Looks like you're going to have a very good week!!

It would have been hell living over there taking all the shit off the Aussies, so go out there and put your England shirt on and give them hell !!!

I've got us to win the World Cup at 40/1. Not likely, but hey you never know and 40/1 for current worl champions is a good bet.

Just curious to know how much you have riding on England at 40 to 1, Best off luck anyway