IGNORED

Best snorkling speed boat tour to Koh Tao from Koh Samui

Tengu

Hello!

Im having a heck of a time trying to book a decent snorkling tour.

I had "In Sea Speedboat" tour lined up. In their brochure, they have VIP tours which cost and extra 2400 bath on top of the 2100 baht. I was ok with 4500 baht and went ahead and booked online.

I got an automatic response return mail saying they'd get back to me and never did.

I finally called them on the phone since I thought we were booked for tomorrow. The Thai guy on the phone was dismissive and just wanted to know if I had paid already.

I hadn't since there wasn't a payment option on the site/ or I just missed it. Then he tells me that there are no VIP tours. So, now I'm just left up tr creek.

Do any of you know a good tour company that provides above average tourist trap service?

Sorry for the rant, I've just been trying to set this up all day.

Thank you for any and all advice.

It wasn't me

best to arrange from there( samui ) . the shops have basically the same tours and go to the same places , if you are going on a snorkeling tour to koh tao be prepared for a 2hr speedboat trip there , so if you have the time maybe best to stay on koh tao for a few days and do the snorkeling directly from there

"And were you pleased?" they asked Helen in Hell.

"Pleased?" answered she,when all Troy's towers fell;

And dead were Priam´s sons, and lost his throne?

And such a war was fought as none had known;

And even the Gods took part; and all because

Of me alone! Pleased?

I should say I was!"

Lord Dunsany