Sign in to follow this  
AlantheBuilder

Family hotel Chang Mia

AlantheBuilder

Family hotel Chang Mia ,

Im taking my family to Chang -Mai for new year can anyone recommend a nice hotel not to far from center .

Price rang about 1500 to 2000 baht per night .

Thanks .

AlantheBuilder

Hmmm.... full of info today you bunch ! :GoldenSmile1:

PBRHotelier

I have stayed at the Suriwongse hotel (currently being rebranded as the Movenpick hotel) my last three trips to Chiang Mai. With the new young and friendly staff, and remodeled rooms, the hotel is a great place to stay. Located directly adjacent to the night bazaar. it has a very central location. The rooms are very large and comfortable, sofa, desk, king bed or twin beds available, large bathroom. The breakfast buffet was above average and when we booked through Agoda we got free WiFi. Always went with one or more Thai girls, never an issue and the staff was very friendly and went out of their way to make us feel welcome. Great value for the quality and size of rooms. Taxi from airport 15 minutes, 300 baht flat fixed rate, buy ticket in the terminal. Take a tuk tuk (60 baht) to the River View or Good View Restaurants, 5 minutes, for a good meal, inexpensive - they are both next to each other on the Ping River, the more modern looking one has live music at night. Booked the Flight of the Gibbons afternoon tree-top cable trek in the jungle - most fun I have ever had, ask for the local rate with Thai ID, work permit or drivers license.

http://www.agoda.com?cid=1412148

LuizzeOliveira

There are also some Family hotels in Chang Mia whic offers all services and facilities according to their rate. Secret Garden Chiang Mai, Rimping Village, Mandarin Oriental Dhara Dhevi, Chiang Mai, The Chedi Chiang Mai, a GHM hotel, Aruntara Riverside Boutique hotel, Oriental Siam Resort, Ping Nakara Boutique hotel & Spa etc are best family hotels in Chang Mia.

999Baht

I stayed at Imm hotel a couple years ago an can recommend it for families.

When I stayed there it was 999Baht including breakfast.

It is right near the main gate and is new and modern looking.

I Love all Thai Women

ever try the Wangbarupa Palace?