IGNORED

looks lik

hermespan

looks like I posted to wrong section first time...

android problem posting continues I tried copying pokaris office text to gmail. But even copying from gmail it won't allow clipboard to wirk. As before, and equally as oddly, pattaya addicts allows me to copy from clipboard to title/subject but not in main text area of message. again, I don't know if the issue is my sansung tablet, the siftware or website.

All I know is I have two long articles for health and newbies that are ready to be copied and posted to a post. I am not looking forward to retyping for two hours composing within the forum!

IF I knew how to do what is not obvious and I thought was working before.

And other issues are arising. Fed up trying to solve the problem, I resigned myself to manually retyping everything in.

But twice, alternating between the new post and the text document I have to now remember and retype, the main body of the post, what I just spent 20 minutes recomposing - it disappears! Yet, the title remains. What *is* going on?

Yep, it's a android plus pattaya-addicts forum issue. Went and used normal pc cafe and copy and paste worked fine.

Erm thanks for that :Think1:

Ghosty