IGNORED

wonky posting with Android device

hermespan

I use a Samsung tablet google device (competitor to ipad). With this 7.7 " tablet websites sometimes give two choices online, using the app(lication) specifically designed for tablets, or the normal website. If given a choice I always use the nirmal ine because the android website ysually has problems such as not being able to expand text with touch screen. But regular pc website (including pattay addicts) has its own challenges, including the cursor bouncing around all over the place and general 'misbehaing'.

Which website, if Pattaya addicts has both, is the least problematic for tablet users?

right now I am trying to copy and paste from polaris office document to make a new post. clipboard function will work when cursor is placed in subject of post but not when placed in body of post. Is the pattaya addicts website having problems, is it a samsung issue, a polaris office issue or some combination.

most impirtant, how to finish the post!

• 3 weeks later...

Which website, if Pattaya addicts has both, is the least problematic for tablet users?

Get Tapatalk & use that, much better on forums. I used to use it on my Nook color which is a 7 inch tablet (until it was stolen) I also use it on my Moto Defy + android phone

• 3 weeks later...

Get Tapatalk & use that, much better on forums. I used to use it on my Nook color which is a 7 inch tablet (until it was stolen) I also use it on my Moto Defy + android phone

+1 for Tapatalk.

Would never go back to looking at PA through a web browser.

posting from my 8.9 samsung tablet...as long as i dont need to edit text or add photos is fine....anything more complex and i dont stop swearing at the tablet! i might check out tapatalk...

Jan 2011, I was fresh meat for the grinder...no longer the fresh meat....but I love the grinder

"Anyway, up to me, yes?" - Photog88 - Nov 2010

"If Im going to Disneyland ......................... I want to go on all the rides" - The_Gun Nov 2011

"Up to you.....your money" Thai gogo girl whispering in my ear encouraging me to choose her over her "sister"...... October 2011

Ash