IGNORED

1993 Peugeot 405 CHEAP Runs Perfect LPG 75000

Kiss My Ass Bar

Had this car for more than a year and a half now and has been great to me. Only selling due to leaving Thailand 130,000 km ice cold ac, runs on LPG or gasoline, everything works. Only bads are rips in front seats and driver window doesnt go down. 75000 baht or best offer Call Don at 0877823940

5N15He5J13Ia3L23Nfc87160dacf8154818cc.jpg

5G85E45S63K53J63p7c874596872233371c69.jpg

5G95Fa5H53Ef3I73Nec87f34012cc83c110dc.jpg

5N45O25J13G23Lf3N1c87971d648e9ee015e1.jpg

This car in the uk would be worth 15000 bht max.

This car in the uk would be worth 15000 bht max.

yes but it would cost more then 75000 baht to ship it here.

The buyer cannot loose too much. Even if it would break down after one year you could have had a lot of fun with it.

Good offer....

Looks like a good deal. I'm tempted. It would be nice to have a second car for when the main car is in the shop or such. *Sigh* Too bad it's a pain in the ass to keep starting it, insurance, etc.

It would be great if like 4 or 5 people together could buy it and use it for the above purposes. Sorry for the stream-of-consciousness post.

Any pics of interior or engine compartment?

3G -Girls,GTi's&Golf,1st came Girls then GOLF GTI MK1and finally Golf the Game.Not sure which I spent more on? Enjoyed all 3 though ;-)
3F's Fuckin',Fuckin'about&Fuckin'up(hopefully loads of 1st&2nd but very little 3rd

The buyer cannot loose too much. Even if it would break down after one year you could have had a lot of fun with it.

Good offer....

Cheap car and cheap motoring....

How can you have fun with a Peugeot 405......

Car was great fun and also had a racing exhaust but I just sold it yesterday. That was a fast sale after posting it 24 hours before lol. Guy came down and handed me cash and drove it away to Bangkok with no problems last night. :]