IGNORED

MMA Training Pattaya

Johnybigcigar

Hi

I am new down here and was wondering if there was any decent Gyms that practiced mma or Bjj, I done a bit of this back home and was thinking of moving here so got to look at all the pros and cons, so far the gym i have been going to (Tony's) on 3rd road I have been impressed with

Thanks

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. -- Mark Twain.

No problem Johnny

;)

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. -- Mark Twain.

Ah thank you, I wouldn't mind training in this my self.

Hi

I am new down here and was wondering if there was any decent gyms that practiced mma or Bjj, I done a bit of this back home and was thinking of moving here so got to look at all the pros and cons, so far the gym i have been going to (Tony's) on 3rd road I have been impressed with

Thanks

You should update us all on which gym you end up going to. I ofc wouldn't be going now, but I sincerely wouldn't mind joining a good gym out in thailand.

Take a walk down soi 6/1 at night and start screaming at the LB's there, i'm sure you will get a lesson in MMA at once :GoldenSmile1:

• 11 months later...

Archived