IGNORED

New dating site launched, and it's free

tech63

DSCN0353.JPG

Hello all pattaya-addicts readers. My name is Alan and I have been lurking in the forums for a few months now. I went to Thailand back in March this year and had an awesome time with a Thai beauty I had met on a dating site. She was no bargirl/freelancer but, of course, she was in it for the money. After I returned to work in Australia I was sacked from my job a few weeks later (perhaps I spent too much time dreaming of Thailand), so I set about creating a Thai dating site while sitting around unemployed.

Http://www.newthailove.com was born. I have had a hell of a time trying to get the girls to come to the site, but they appear to be coming in droves as of this week. Now I have the problem of not having enough middle aged mongers to chat to the girls :-)

The site is FREE, and will remain free for at least the next few months while I try to ramp up the visitors.

Please come and check it out, sign up and make a profile and send some messages to the hungry girls. Take advantage of the free-ness.

Thanks Everybody,

Alan

Edited by tech63

Hi

I think it is a great initiative BUT am I the only BM having problmes accessing this site. I only get a photo. I think it is a great idea given that many of the Thai girls can not afford to subscribe to the commercial sites. However, if the punters can not access it from this end - a bit of a waste of effort.

Can you just resend the link - thanks

Thanks for the tip-off. The photo was not the link. I updated the post so the link on the photo goes to the site now :-)

I pity the guy who my ex meets next, she is like a moving train wreck, going from one to the next, maybe someone should do a site with the ones to stay away from, I reckon it would get more traffic, or some rating system.

Sausage King Pattaya | TNC Cider

Sausages, Bacon, Burgers now available in Foodmart and Friendship Supermarkets.

Suppliers of TNC Cider in Pattaya and Chaing Mai.

Posted Image

Thanks to all the guys who have logged on and made profiles.

I hate to say it, but I still have way more girls signing up than guys. Almost double the amount of girls, and growing. And still with a shit google ranking. If anyone wants the link again, it's http://www.newthailove.com

And a Facebook page is up at http://facebook.com/NewThaiLove where I will be posting profiles of some of the prettiest Thai girls.

Spread the word,

Alan

I will be sure to check it out and see if anyone wants to check out the sausages. :GoldenSmile1:

Sausage King Pattaya | TNC Cider

Sausages, Bacon, Burgers now available in Foodmart and Friendship Supermarkets.

Suppliers of TNC Cider in Pattaya and Chaing Mai.

Posted Image

I prefer it the live way, i.e. to wander the streets in Patt and look around what is available. And there is so many things to see in los. I can not imagine this is fun chatting with a girl over the internet. Much more fun to to grab the girl or hide your fingers in her .... The REAL worls is waiting for you; not the internet!

I've just joined.

Looks very well done!

Lets hope it really takes off for you!

Bill

I'm not really interested in Internet dating, but I have joined to get the OP's numbers up.

Thanks Velcro. Love your avatar. :GoldenSmile1: It's a beef burger from a pattaya restaurant right?

Check out the hottie I got for promo work.

DSCN2032small.jpg

Thanks , I will check that out... :Thanks3:

Cheers Bud

Just trying to join up now, though there seems to be some network issues at this end at the moment.

Yeah it's a database of areas from all over the world. In Thailand it seems to use districts when it is listing cities so it's not really accurate. Just another bug to fix.

Alan

Hi Matey

Seems ok I have just joined up and will see if I get any Hits off the Girls. I will leave some Feedback but allow it to run for a few Weeks giving things a chance to settle in.

If I can get some Pussy for my forthcoming Trips then I will Rate it a success :GoldenSmile1: