Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

replacement laptop keys with Thai letters

thinkingallowed

I've just bought a Lenovo B570 for my Thai son. I know you can get stickers for the keys with Thai lettering on but has anyone come across anywhere you can easily obtain replacement keys? I'll be in Pattaya and Bangkok in my upcoming trip so places in either city are good but I don't have a lot if time so only places you know will have or can order please.

Why not just buy a wired/wireless usb Thai keyboard, that's what I did for my missus works fine.

Can buy in Tukcom on Pattaya Tai,

:GoldenSmile1:

• 5 weeks later...

In Bangkok you can go to Pantip Plaza on Petchburi Road

ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก กูเกิลทรานสเลทไม่สามารถแปลข้อมูลนี้ได้ 

• 2 months later...

Yes, Pantip Plaza or Fortune IT Mall in Bangkok, has keyboards stacked to the roof with dual language keys and any laptop you may purchase usually has the keys with English & Thai.

• 2 months later...

A usb keyboard it the easiest answer

You can lead a horticulture but you can't teach a prototype

++pantip.

Pantip in BKK is the best place in Thailand. Bring your laptop. If it can be found in Thailand it is probably in this building. If you mess up and forget to go, you can try TukCom in Pattaya but for such a specific request, you may be disapointed.

• 3 months later...

Tukcom; 3rd Floor (i think ) opposite JIB computers laptop shop have a small shop which repairs laptops and they can replace keyboards

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Big c and Tesco lotus both have thai/ english usb keyboards for 220 baht.

An extra keyboard seems like a temporary solution.

It seems to defeat the convience of having a laptop which you can move around.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Archived