IGNORED

Jet ski Accident Danish family released

layow

Stranded Danish Family Free to Leave Thailand

CHA-AM: -- The Danish parents, whose 15 year-old son has been held in Thailand following his involvement in a deadly jetski accident, have been allowed to return to Denmark

Member since Dec 06.

Life Insurance also pays for compensation of when I kill someone and they want money for it? I didn't know that...

*** If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion. ~Dalai Lama ***

Life Insurance also pays for compensation of when I kill someone and they want money for it? I didn't know that...

I assume its their travel insurance not their life insurers

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

my life insurance didnt pay but my homeowners did...

Your House Contents Insurance will carry a Public liability policy, however you need to check the Geographical Limits, it might not cover oversea's and if it does it might only cover oversea's for a period eg 14,30, days.

That aside your travel insurance will have a public Liability coverage.

Shouldnt the jet ski owners have insurance also. ( i understand that its thailand) but just talking about theory. I get insurance that includes sports, i do this just to give myself more coverage. i.e If i take the big motorbike on to the pattaya race track, then I'll be more likely covered, but in reality I dont think i will.

In Denmark, the case has won the attention of the media mainly because the Danish family

<!--START COUNTER CODE--><EMBED SRC="http://games.webgamedesign.com/free/counter2-1.swf?title=Time%20to%20Pattaya&count=down&time=1331452800000&bgc=0x0077cc&bgb=1&bgd=0&bc=0xcccccc&bb=1&bd=0&tc=0xcccccc&tb=1&td=1&uc=0x99ccff&ub=1&ud=2&nc=0x333333&nb=1&nd=0" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" NAME="Free Counter" ALIGN=MIDDLE WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=100 quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"><br><div style="width: 500px; text-align: center">Use the <a href="http://www.webgamedesign.com/countdown.php">countdown generator</a> to create your own <a href="http://www.webgamedesign.com/countdown.php">countdown</a>.</div><!--END COUNTER CODE -->

The insurance did NOT pay (but have lent the money to the family so the son could be free to go to Denmark). Most of the travel insurance policies have clauses that will enable them to deny payment. I think the clauses are about mechanized devices of transport - which is a good reason to make sure that any car, motorbike or jet ski you rent has a decent insurance.

Their will be a decline cluase on a registered vehicle (becuase the registration will carry a form of Liability Insurance or vehicle that is supposed to be registered (If you are using it whilst it is unregistered then you are using it illegally.).

Their will be a decline cluase on a registered vehicle (becuase the registration will carry a form of Liability Insurance or vehicle that is supposed to be registered (If you are using it whilst it is unregistered then you are using it illegally.).

As I pointed out in the Motorbike thread - your travel and medi insurance will NOT cover you if you have an accident on an uninsured vehicle. Quite rightly too IMO

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 1 year later...