IGNORED

Best CHEAP tablet for watching movies?

Ste86

I'm a samsung fan

got the new 10.1 tab 2 ...love it :GoldenSmile1:

GALAXY-Tab-2-10.1.jpg

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

• 3 months later...

I have a 10" tablet - China no name brand  works well but battery life max 4 hours.

I also have a Samsung netbook  8 hours battery life   and a travel with a second battery to double that.

Gives me full pc ability for internet  etc  while away

You can lead a horticulture but you can't teach a prototype

• 3 weeks later...

I bought a 7" Chinese clone for watching movies came with WiFi and cost me 3000THB. Stuck a 32GB MicroSD in and it works well for me.

Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held.

Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin.

Believe nothing just because someone else believes it.

Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true.

Arnova 10 G2

Take my word for it this is great for the money, you have to add memory but that is only an extra £16, great for watching films, listening to music and checking emails, Facebook when away. One more great thing it's so cheap you don't have to worry about losing it lol.

I am not great with IT things but when I have shown it to those that do they can't believe how good it is for the money. Just one warning only get this model as others they make may sound good but they are not.

Last thing battery only 6 hours but you can buy a USB lead for the plane.

Arnova 10 G2

Take my word for it this is great for the money, you have to add memory but that is only an extra £16, great for watching films, listening to music and checking emails, Facebook when away. One more great thing it's so cheap you don't have to worry about losing it lol.

I am not great with IT things but when I have shown it to those that do they can't believe how good it is for the money. Just one warning only get this model as others they make may sound good but they are not.

Last thing battery only 6 hours but you can buy a USB lead for the plane.

Did you buy in Thailand or the UK? How much?

The battery on mine is the only let down.

Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held.

Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin.

Did you buy in Thailand or the UK? How much?

The battery on mine is the only let down.

No got it in the UK £139 two years ago car phone warehouse, don't think they do anymore but can still get on Amazon, yes battery not great but I good a USB charger for £12 on Amazon so as long as the plane has a charger it's great.

No got it in the UK £139 two years ago car phone warehouse, don't think they do anymore but can still get on Amazon, yes battery not great but I good a USB charger for £12 on Amazon so as long as the plane has a charger it's great.

I got mine on Amazon HERE and had a friend bring it over. For less than 70gbp I am well happy.

I got mine on Amazon HERE and had a friend bring it over. For less than 70gbp I am well happy.

Yea I have seen them for £84 now, I was really happy with what I paid back then. It's great for what it is and so easy to use.

I was over in the Land again this Jan and would have been lost without it. They can all keep their Apple £400 - £500 they are having a laugh lol it does everything I need.

And if you lose it its no big deal!

• 4 months later...

I would stay away from the cheap Chinese tablet knockoffs.  The quality is shit, I have owned two.  The price if a Galaxy S mini tab is not that much.  Worth it in my opinion rather that trying to go the cheap route.

~Snappy

Archived