IGNORED

sunshine vista serviced apartments

sexy beast

I stayed here from the 20-27 Jan 2007.

10953-13203.jpg

10953-13204.jpg

I paid 1750 baht per night for a deluxe room, balcony & booked through sawadee who I found to be very good & efficient.

You can also use the hotels own website sunshine vista

On arrival I was expected & catered for very well by the staff, I was led to my room

on the 4th floor.

10953-13205.jpg

10953-13206.jpg

It had a hot water device & microwave

10953-13207.jpg

It had a bath tub & seperate shower, the water pressure was excellent

10953-13208.jpg

A tiny electronic safe

10953-13209.jpg

A basic fitness room on the 9th floor

10953-13210.jpg

A small rooftop pool

10953-13211.jpg

With a great view accross Pattaya

10953-13212.jpg

I found the staff very pleasant & helpfull. My room had dated interior & nothing

like the website photos. It was cleaned daily to a high standard My bed was very firm & not that comfortable.

The tv had limited channels. The fridge was restocked daily.

The walls were not very soundproof, you could here the next room very easily. Door slamming accross

my floor was very noisy, when a door was shut it would be very loud. The laundry service was

excellent & came back fresh, sweet smelling. I ordered room service 3 times & the food was

less than average. I managed to get internet in my room via a hired modem (1000 baht deposit)

from the front desk,along with internet cards . There is wifi in the lobby. There was a phone directly

on the wall outside my room for calling maids it would ring constantly throughout the day which

was irritating. Sunshine vista is guest friendly providing when booking you state its for 2 people

otherwise you'll be charged 100 baht per guest. (joiner fee)

For lowest internet rate check Sawasdee.com

I was not overly impressed but that is just my opinion, I would rate it 6/10

I move to Mike orchid resort soi 4 beach road Pattata for 3 nights.

Thanks for the feedback SB. I contemplated staying there but the reviews I read were so-so. My main concerns were that it had a shower stall, or shower in the tub, and that the bed was not too hard. Your pics confirmed the 1st and your words explained the 2nd.

Thanks for the feedback SB. I contemplated staying there but the reviews I read were so-so. My main concerns were that it had a shower stall, or shower in the tub, and that the bed was not too hard. Your pics confirmed the 1st and your words explained the 2nd.

Thanks from me aswell~

Was also thinking about staying here on my next trip as I like the area. Hopefully BJ Holiday Lodge (same soi) will have some vacancies when I can confirm dates.

Its hard to tell from pics but it really doesnt look like a 1750 a night place. Compare to the pics at Mulphys place for 850 that look a lot better although thyedot change linen every day there which woud do my head in.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I was not overly impressed but that is just my opinion, I would rate it 6/10

I move to Mike orchid resort soi 4 beach road Pattata for 3 nights.

That is just about brand new. It is next door to the Bella Villa Prima. Until Mike's Orchid was built the Bella Villa Prima had a great view. Had is the word.

:P

When I was at the BVP I could see into the rooms at the Sunshine Vista and they looked very nice. Guess it must have been an illusion. :22600584-Th: Every time I tried to book a room at the Sunshine Vista it was full and I finally gave up.

Of the hotels in that price range, The Residence Garden is the best I've seen, but, unfortunately, it is on the south side of town.

• 4 months later...