IGNORED

The Vault

dukemoreau

Hard to beat the price right now 3600 B for the flagship. Huge...almost to huge. You could throw one hell of a party in here. Wifi is decent. Full kitchen, I may use it. Bluray stereo, Digital Cable many channels, some freaky swingy thingy in the bedroom, I think 5 Tv's, desktop computer, 3 leather couches. It's a guess but I would say about 120 SQM. The only gripe I have is the water pressure is slightly low in the hot tub fill faucet, the shower is huge one of those rainfall heads water supply is adequate. Staff very accomodating. and yes I know I put this in the wrong section of the board, somebody move it.

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

007.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

looks class man , might stay a few day on my next trip , im currently considering the amari suites atm , were is the vault iv never came across it in patts

Take me down to the paradise city. Were the grass is green and the girls are pretty

I have stayed here, mike is the guy you want to deal with, his a top bloke and will help you out.

The hotel is walking distance from walking st, it's across the road from the Camelot hotel.

The room is off the hook!

It always look very dark and appears to have no windows. Is this correct or just my imagination?

nice--%C3%A0-classe_medium.jpg

In Thailand money talks and I am all talk.

cheers, i have found the website and a mate of mine is drooling...he is going to book the big room (so he says) for his next trip in September. now i remember seeing it and that 'thai chicks rock' sign....it all coming back to me...my memory is not the best anymore...i even for get if i have washed my hair leaving the shower these days.....what was i talking about?...lol

It always look very dark and appears to have no windows. Is this correct or just my imagination?

There is no natural light in the room (which had benefits). It's darkish inside but that's only a negative if you want photos. Otherwise it's preferable actually especially for parties etc.

It slso has the benefit of being on the ground floor so NO stairs or lifts to worry about.

I also agree with the OP, the water pressure to fill the hot tub is poor. It was never a 'hot' tub when i tried, only ever cool water.

6 minute walk to Walking Street up the lane where JP bar is

PS : if anyone is interested my TR from The Vault is in my signature below

looks class man , might stay a few day on my next trip , im currently considering the amari suites atm , were is the vault iv never came across it in patts

Where abouts is this hotel?

Its in south pattaya,coming from a north pattaya direction on the second road go past the school when you come to the traffic lights on the second road,keep looking on the left hand side for a minute or so and `hey presto`,its a really well situated place.

I found it by trekking up Walking Street to the Covent Garden complex (home of XZone and Relaxxx,previously Boesche and Catz) then turning left and passing all the Arab bars til get to main road...turn right,then travel 100 m and Vault is across the road,on a corner.

The more I hear about this place,the more interested I am. Not crazy about the location,but maybe that's not the point.....

Build a man a fire,and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire,and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

• 1 year later...

Great hotel and good internet.  I really liked that dude that runs The Vault, he is a real character, but he keeps his staff in order from what I have seen.  Whenever I wanted some food, but too lazy to leave the hotel to get it, the staff would order and bring to my room.

Regards,

Jiminy

Archived