IGNORED

How often do the girls get tested???

quadrat

How often do the girls get tested for STDs???

What STDs do they get tested for??

Is there different rules for bars vs go-gos?

Is there some sort of standard about testing?

My friend told me that each girl has a book showing test records or proof of being clean.

He also told me that the girls get tested once a week.

One big problem with my friends info is that he has not been there since 1992 (old news out of date)???

If there is any bar owners reading, please share the info.

Thanks QuadRat

Thanks Q that already helps a lot.

Is there any standard that all must follow??

QuadRat

Remeber that prostitution is illegal so i don't real know how there could be any hard and fast rules they could enforce. I guess it's up to the bar or club owners.

Just bag up and you should be ok.

Remeber that prostitution is illegal so i don't real know how there could be any hard and fast rules they could enforce. I guess it's up to the bar or club owners.

Just bag up and you should be ok.

Thanks Q,

I always wrap it up, as a rule.

QuadRat

How often do the girls get tested for STDs???

What STDs do they get tested for??

Is there different rules for bars vs go-gos?

Is there some sort of standard about testing?

My friend told me that each girl has a book showing test records or proof of being clean.

He also told me that the girls get tested once a week.

One big problem with my friends info is that he has not been there since 1992 (old news out of date)???

If there is any bar owners reading, please share the info.

Thanks QuadRat

A girl gets tested for HIV/STD's/the whole 9 yards. She's clean Tuesday.

Wednesday day- she goes to a hotel, gobbles down sperm like its Guiness and Thursday night, you fall in love.

"Oh! She's tested for EVERYTHING so she's got to be ok! Right? RIGHT! I can man chow her Y and go to town on her! She's clean!"

3 months later, you see red dots on your junk. And on your tongue.

"How can this be?!!!!

See how a girl getting tested is total bullshit? If not, read from "a girl" again. Repeat.

i have never thought about asking that , had a broken condom , got back to australia, the doc said come back in 2 months for tests everything turned out ok , if theydo tests on the girls how can they be accurate , dont worry cver up and have a good holiday.

hi guys

we at NEW LIVING DOLLS 1 have just entered a new contract with a new doctor who has in WRITING said he will do the tests fully to the highest standards .

This will be done every 2 weeks and if not do the girl does not get paid !!

alan

I went to the clinic with the Thai girl I was with because she was going and to view the prices for my mate who got a little drunk and stupid. She explained that she got tested for Gonnorhea and Chlamidiya once a month on the same date, then got the full works every 3 months. Not really enough in my opinion but then these girls arent exactly made of money and getting tested after every sexual encounter would be insane.

• 10 years later...

This and the traffic are the scariest parts of Pattaya. I would hate to be home for months then find out I got some shit. Have had condoms break and lots of BBBJ's, but been lucky so far. One day the odds will win though.

• 2 weeks later...

Correct me if I am wrong but as far as I know, herpes cannot be tested easily if no outbreak occurs.... And also, there is a window period on HIV where you may get contracted even if after result of testing is negative

• 1 month later...

Even if the girl has just been tested it only proves she was HIV neg 3 months ago. She could have fucked 100 guys since then.

• 1 month later...

It is certainly great if girls got tested routinely, that minimize all those accidental risks, and lower  the STD infection rate a lot.

though more important is, IMO, protection should be used at all time, it is important you need to understand all the virus ,including STDs,  always not 100% sensitive to any of the test, and always certain period of time for virus to infected human body but in hibernation , not showing up on test result.

Which means, the girl with "clean" test result even just today, small chance she is still have STD, because the result could be false negative, or it is too early to be tested positive. 

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎13‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 15:37, Robin_Val said:

t is certainly great if girls got tested routinely, that minimize all those accidental risks, and lower  the STD infection rate a lot.

Yes that would be great but I think its highly unlikely

Very few places do regular testing of girls, and I am talking to a girl ATM who shies away from testing because she is afraid of what the tests will reveal. 

Be careful out there

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it

Sex is a bit like oxygen, unimportant until you are not getting enough!

www.sugarcanemafia.com