Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

the gentlemens club

paulyd2k

popped in here the other day and had a great time some lovely girls, all happy looking and dancing nice , rather than holding the pole looking bored shitless, nothing on the lines of Windmill or the like but a good go go forsure, will be viviting again many times,

• 8 months later...

Hi paulyd2k,

Sorry for the late reply maye, I have only just found your post.

I appreciate the fact that you enjoyed your visit enough to warrant your expression on this site.

Feel free to drop in again and say hi, I'll buy you a Beer :GoldenSmile1:

Cheers, Rob

Which Gentleman's Club are you referring toi. Name & address details please.

Oh, did I forget to mention it is our first birthday this weekend.

Come join the party if you can ;)

image.jpeg

Oh, I forgot to mention we have a 15% discount for all P-A cardholders (new cards)

Duh :Think1:

Thanks for the reminder whitespider

Jarrod, address is at the bottom of the invitation - Soi Diamond

I'm a little confused...I remember banging Mew and Sara in the "mile high" rooms at the GC back in 2008, so how can you be having a one year anniversary?

Never trust anything that can bleed for 5-7 days and still live!!

Life is not the amount of breaths you take but the moments that take your breath away

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/28.jpg&text=Until%20I%20am%20balls%20deep%20in%20some%20Thai%20pussy%21%21&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2011&month=0&day=28&hour=19&minute=15&second=0&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace Countdown Clocks</a></small></center>

I'm a little confused...I remember banging Mew and Sara in the "mile high" rooms at the GC back in 2008, so how can you be having a one year anniversary?

New Owners

• 2 months later...

Going to try to check this place out in July with a friend

tenor.gif

Yeah a nice place and a super hot Mamasan WOW

Went in a few times and whilst small a nice selection of girls and a easy place to kick back for a hour

Ghosty

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah a nice place and a super hot Mamasan WOW

Went in a few times and whilst small a nice selection of girls and a easy place to kick back for a hour

Ghosty

Cheers Ghosty, see you again soon mate.

Going to try to check this place out in July with a friend

Hey Carnifexx,

Make sure you come and say hello and I'll buy you a beer.

Cheers Rob

• 4 months later...

I have to say this is consistently a great place to go - cosy size means you are closer to the girls and more interaction

Cheap cheap drinks with all sorts of promotions

Lovely girls

Not a place I would BF due to the rates BUT nice place to take your GF and a lot more intimate than Sensations and the like

Now for my criticism and this goes for almost all similar establishments

THE MUSIC

Non stop Techno - it is neither sexy or pleasing to the ear - the DJ plays for himself

Example tonight he plays some Thai music which really gets the girls going - then instead of playing some Hip Hop or R&B he goes straight back into techno

Every so often he plays a popular tune at its correct speed - the girls get into it and you guessed it - it gets speeded up into the techno version

If I knew there was a set time they played some Thai followed by Hip Hop and popular tunes at their normal speed - say for 45 minutes or so - I would be there every night

We dropped in to GC in August.  Pleasantly surprised. Nice. Worth a look.  Its always about the girls and how it rolls....

Dropped in the other night to say hello to Rob, said he was on holiday, had a great time there last year, great girls

• 1 month later...

I have to agree on the music, it`s shite, no variation, I like it when a dj drops a classic tune or jst something funky and different, not the same shit all night, I like something the girls can move their butt too, I would love to see something like the bars in philly a few girls dancing the same to certain records, and making an effort,

• 1 month later...

Will be in Pattaya for the first time in June 2014 this place looks like it deserves a visit.

Hope I can put up with the Techno and all the other Music???  See you then !

Thank God, and Robbie, they have pulled back on the volume and the Techno shit.

For the modest size of the bar I was very surprised at the number and quality of the talent available when I was last there.

I was going in to just support my mates, the owners. Not any more, I go there hunt.

I am a hard marker but there are number of girls in there that are right smack in the middle of my target market.

It works for me.

THE MUSIC

Non stop Techno - it is neither sexy or pleasing to the ear - the DJ plays for himself

Example tonight he plays some Thai music which really gets the girls going - then instead of playing some Hip Hop or R&B he goes straight back into techno

Every so often he plays a popular tune at its correct speed - the girls get into it and you guessed it - it gets speeded up into the techno version

If I knew there was a set time they played some Thai followed by Hip Hop and popular tunes at their normal speed - say for 45 minutes or so - I would be there every night

I agree. Techno music just kills the atmosphere and encourages the girls to just shuffle, because how can they possibly dance all night at that speed? and how is dancing fast sexy anyway? and most punters hate it too. It baffles me how managers just don't see that.

One of the best nights for atmosphere and girls making an effort was in Windmill, where it was RnB/hip hop all night. The difference was remarkable. The manager in there is cool and will change the music upon request.

I like the gentlemans club too and with it being quite small they should slow it down and find out what (farang) music the girls like dancing to, not what the dj likes to play. It ain't him who's on stage with his ass out. thank god :WinkGrin1:    

Archived