Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hotmail problems

kansuwan

Time for me to move on from Hotmail.

Q: How can I

a) download my hotmail address book into (eg) a WORD document

b) use Hotmail to send a circular mail to my hotmail addressees giving details of a new g-mail address or

Thanks in advance.

Thanks both: I'v e used G-mail almost since it began but kept a hotmail account for odds and ends. Fine until today, when it had a spasm I don't want to encounter again.

Never had a problem with G-mail.

I recall hearing today that Microsoft was getting out of Hotmail to run it's own email service. I don't see reference to that online but others are having problems with Hotmail too. Microsoft does some things well. In my opinion, email has not been one of them. (he says while preparing to install Exchange Server for an upcoming IT class...duh)

I pay for my important email accounts although many use Gmail successfully.

http://answers.micro...f2-fa586ee32603

Here's a hoot from the above link. Running a business dependent on free email? :wacko:

"Despite asking this question 6 or more times I am still unable to read my messages. Microsoft do no seem to care less. What am I to do? My business is disappearing thanks to Microsoft?

What is the point of Hotmail? "

Edited by CyberPro

Correction: It's not Hotmail Microsoft is dropping but MSNBC.com.

"Microsoft sells MSNBC.com stake

Tech giant to launch its own news service this autumn as broadcaster rebrands website as NBCNews.com"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2012/jul/16/microsoft-msnbc