IGNORED

Your most Fave Sports team

MIGHTYONE

Being primarily a football fan there have been some great teams over the years. Brazil, Holland (70's) M , Leeds (70's), Liverpoo (80's) Milan (90's)

I know they lost over the weekend, begrudgingly I have to give the Aussie cricket team big respect. Their self belief and mental strength is amazing and this has transpired to them being virtually untouchable for many years now.

Oh and as my mum comes from there I must mention the Kilkenny hurling team. You would have to be Irish to appreciate them!

Who are the teams you have most admired over the years

Doncaster Rovers.

Hurling is one of the best games going.

Edited by spitfirecharlie

Bassgod and M.Mike are my best mates, not in a gay way..or is it?

dont have any favorite sports team,dont like sport55555555

I can't believe that Bob with all them great Belgian sports teams in all sports throughout the last 50 years :Congrats1::Busted::Hug1:

Kilkenny won the all ireland this year dint they?

Kilkenny won the all ireland this year dint they?

This year against Limerick. Won it last year also. Only a small County but they are all obsessed with hurling. Great sport as you say

While I was in Ireland a couple of weeks ago, the under 21's final was on, I think it was Dblin and Galway.

Mass brawl broke out, Dublin came out on top :Congrats1:

Doncaster Rovers.

Charlie is a real big Manchester United fan. :Congrats1:

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?

Charlie is a real big Manchester United fan. :Congrats1:

Id sooner have skin grafts taken from my nob and placed on my head.

Played 7 won 7 ?

Id sooner have skin grafts taken from my nob and placed on my head.

You nob is not that big, so I have been told by Kazi. :GrinNod1:

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?

Baseballs my sport of choice. Team The New York Yankees.

Ive been a fan since the womb. My old man had season tickets in 1977 and took my mom to all home games. His first gift to me was a baseball bat and cap, I was still in the cradle. Ive loved them since I understood what it was to love.

Cried, cheered, jeered.. you name it. Plenty of naysayers against them. Hating with good reason. They win. Decades of excellance and the winning teams. The players that are considered baseball greats. Yankee Pride. Its the only thing other than women that my father and I have in common. We love the Yankees.

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

You nob is not that big, so I have been told by Kazi. :GrinNod1:

Where is Kazi?

My nobs as big as I want it to be.

Where is Kazi?

Don't know. He has been on here. I pm'd him but no reply.

Manchester United. The greatest team to ever have played on this planet.

Edited by blindboy

Arsenal because they are my LOCAL TEAM :Cry3: & Play the best football on the planet :Hug1:

As for other sports

Rubgy-the all blacks.

Basketball- Utah Jazz when the mail man used to play.

I want to lick Edna Krabappel`s Pussy....

Principal Seymour Skinner

Proud to be a member http://www.lmhr.org.uk/about/anl.html

Can you help please? http://www.baan-kingkaew-orphanage.org/mission.html

Take at look at this site if u care?

http://www.isara.org/

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

The German Women Football team who beat Brazil 2:0 in the Football World Cup Final in China a couple of days ago. The Germans never had a goal scored against them in all of their games. The Germans also won the previous World Cup. They are a super side and would match it with quite a few English Men Football teams. :P . They would have trouble beating Man U or Arsenal, but they would give some of the lesser teams in the Premier League a run for their money.

The German Women Football team who beat Brazil 2:0 in the Football World Cup Final in China a couple of days ago. The Germans never had a goal scored against them in all of their games. The Germans also won the previous World Cup. They are a super side and would match it with quite a few English Men Football teams. :Party1: . They would have trouble beating Man U or Arsenal, but they would give some of the lesser teams in the Premier League a run for their money.
Obviously a joke lol

Favourite teams at the moment Arsenal, Phoenix Suns, Indianapolis Colts; im a sucker for great entertainment.

Aberdeen - especially fergies victorious european cup winners cup champions prior to hem leaving for man u!!

• 1 year later...

The Everton team of the 1980's

2 League titles (85 + 87)

4 FA Cup Finals (84 - 85 - 86 - 89)

1 League Cup Final (84)

1 European Cup Winners Cup Final (85)

1 Simod Cup Final (89)

4 Charity Shields (84 - 85 - 86 - 87)