IGNORED

Pattaya sex party

Dori555

Nice first question mate! Anything is possible in Pattaya it pretty much is one big sex party

Some Indian men throw wild sex parties but usually the boy to girl ratio is not in your favour :))

Dori there are pool parties from time to time.

Martinell Bar organizes them but I'm not sure if people are having sex all over the place in them.

Check out Kinnaree Gentlemen's club.

They have a big communal room with many mattresses on the floor.

When I have been in there it's only been me and my chosen girl.

For the type of thing you are looking for it would be probably better to grab a group of friends and organize your own.

I know of a group that hired 2 Devils Den girls for every guy and they had a really great night.

You may want to try this.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Thanks a lot. Funny that the biggest sex city in the world has so little to offer at this area.

Dori there are pool parties from time to time.

Martinell Bar organizes them but I'm not sure if people are having sex all over the place in them.

Check out Kinnaree Gentlemen's club.

They have a big communal room with many mattresses on the floor.

When I have been in there it's only been me and my chosen girl.

For the type of thing you are looking for it would be probably better to grab a group of friends and organize your own.

I know of a group that hired 2 Devils Den girls for every guy and they had a really great night.

You may want to try this.

I doubt they will be allowing anything dodgy happening around their pools after what happened at Black Pearl. For the same reason it is not a good idea to advertise things like this. If this is what you are after best to organise a private function.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I doubt they will be allowing anything dodgy happening around their pools after what happened at Black Pearl. For the same reason it is not a good idea to advertise things like this. If this is what you are after best to organise a private function.

pardon my ignorance but what happened at the black pearl?

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

pardon my ignorance but what happened at the black pearl?

It was a darkside bar that got raided and fined heavily for nudity around their pool. It is likely that the police became aware of what was happening from photos on the web. Certainly some of the photos posted on forums was used as evidence against them.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....