IGNORED

New Nokia PureView 808 about 720 USD

THAJEC

With the highest resolution photo mobiles in the world will go on sale next week in the Czech Republic

It starts next Monday, Nokia officially sell its new photo mobiles PureView marked 808, which offers the highest resolution among phones in the world - 41 megapixels. So while high resolution is less than most digital cameras today offer. News will be offered in black, red and white for 15 990 CZK

Some sellers offer domestic PureView Nokia 808 pre-orders in now. Cheaply it can be purchased by shopping Zboží.cz mentor, who runs the company Seznam.cz for 14 480 CZK. Under 15 000 new product sells another seven stores.

"Technology Nokia PureView sets in all possible metrics entirely new standard in mobile photography. People naturally focus their attention mainly on 41megapixelový sensor, but real progress is hidden in how the individual pixels of the sensor used to create breathtaking photos at any resolution, "said Marcus Stoerkel, CEO of Nokia CR.

As is customary at Nokia, said the optics 41megapixelovému camera, Carl Zeiss. Whether such a high resolution instrument for real benefit shows up when the phone starts to sell.

Some experts fear is that a high number of pixels is just a marketing tool and images are not too good. Nokia, however, argue that the technology tuned, offering an unusually clear detail and sharpness. Built-in camera and is able to shoot HD video (1920 x 1080 pixels).

Even in the other parameters is not new any sharpener, offers 1.3 GHz ARM processor and 512 MB of memory. For data storage device is equipped with 16 gigabytes built-in memory that can be extended through microSD memory cards up to 32 gigabytes There is also Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and HDMI output for connecting your phone to a TV or projector.

Are you tempted to buy this mobile or is it only the last flicker of Nokia before her death?

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Been keeping an eye on this for a while - would be a perfect mongers tool

I would have preferred to see it in some funkier colours - like Pebble Blue

On AV Forums someone mocked them up in loads of colours - they looked great

£520 on Amazon

Apart from Camera this phone sucks in every field! Atleast Nokia could have install Windows7.5 but with the crappy nokia OS it's just a novelty. The picture quality is truly amazing and so far the best in phone undoubtedly.

In my country it sells less than 600 USD and will go down pretty soon. My personal suggestion don't buy it.

My wife is a sex object. Every time I ask for sex, she objects..