IGNORED

Do I have papperwork needed?

Jackdavid

I need work permit in UK and i have following items:-

1) Degree with transcripts.

2) Recent pictures of me (clean shaven etc)

3) Passport

4) Driver Licence

5) CV

6) I will have 60day visa when I enter.

When going for a job would I need anything else. Do I need a CRB check done?

From the Thailand...

i cant see you needing any of this to be honest. usually when foreigners come into england, they give them a house, a car, cigarettes, a mobile phone and as much money they need to go out drinking every night. And whats more, forget that sill idea about working, its much easier if you just sit on your arse all day and do nothing and you will probably be given more money from the shithouse government if you dont bother working.....................no offence pal, just a light hearted joke, but its true :GoldenSmile1: on a serious not, if you do come here from america or anywhere else for that matter you had probably better bring some depression tablets with you, this place sucks!!!!!!!!!!

Not too familiar with the rules in the UK but I would make sure your have a working visa and not a tourist visa as if they think you are coming to work on a tourist visa they might not let you in the country.