IGNORED

Pattaya City News

Pattaya City News

Well, many of you will already know about PCN from other forums.

PCN was started in 2002 and is a daily news and current affairs program on cable TV here in Pattaya, 5 times a day.

We are also online and we are the only English language Pattaya-based website that updates the local news every day with pictures.

If you have time and want to keep up to date with what is really happening in Pattaya then take a look.

Click Here for PCN Online

I am always interested to hear from you guys regarding the service I provide and if you have any suggestions on how I can improve the service or would just like to ask me something then email me. I always reply to every email.

To email me....click here

Welcome to Pattaya Addicts. I'm sure that most of us have watched PCN, at least those of us who have been to Pattaya. It is a pleasure to have you here. :Drunk_Party:

wow great to have you here!!, need any camera men or video editors? hehe. I will be in Pattaya soon, i would love to see how things work!! any volenteering jobs hehe

I read pattayacitynews every day online - its a great source of info'.

I wish you would not follow the Thai trend and post the gory pics though. I DO realise that you have to swim in the pond with your competitors, who do likewise, but the pic yesterday of the dead 2 year old kid with the crushed skull was a little over the mark IMO.

Good to have you here and nice to meet you the other night too.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 4 weeks later...
I wish you would not follow the Thai trend and post the gory pics though. I DO realise that you have to swim in the pond with your competitors, who do likewise, but the pic yesterday of the dead 2 year old kid with the crushed skull was a little over the mark IMO.

Have to agree with this comment. Absolutely no need to show such pictures. It must have been hell for the parents. I hope they did not see or get to hear about the pictures of their still warm offspring all over the news.

soisix-ani.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Qwert06
I read pattayacitynews every day online - its a great source of info'.

Good to have you here and nice to meet you the other night too.

If that was the incident about 4/5 weeks ago when the lorry driver (which was the kids father) drove over the 2 year old, i must admit it ruined the next couple of days for me. As you have said Howard needs to keep up with the other channels, and i do know that it's a diff culture to Europe, but mabe in future PCN could warn people that they are about to see something gorry, and give us 2 or 3 seconds to change the channel?????

The other channels cater for the THAI segment of the population. Howard does not and he has no competition outside of Neels. So why show the gory pictures. It lacks respect.

• 2 months later...

Hi Howard, I Really enjoy reading your site and staying current on local Pattaya News but would like to be able and watch it too...! Great Site,

Thanks,

Flipsmurf

Enjoy the Life,

Flipsmurf