IGNORED

Golf Index in the next couple of weeks (Jul 2012)

aladiye

Hi all,

I am planning to visit Pattaya in about a week and I am wondering if I should bring my golf clubs with me. Any advice on the weather situation on the ground will be appreciated. I understand it rains in July (tropical weather) but my thinking is that it may just be one of those quick downpours that may still allow you to fill in a couple of rounds of golf.

Any advice on current golfing groups/clubs/outings will also be appreciated.

Ala

i just had a week of golf and we played early each day.didnt get any rain at all but there was the odd shower in the afternoon .as long as you tee in the morning you should be good

Thanks for the information....I will take my clubs with me and check out The Golf Club.

I'd say ... bring your clubs if you intend playing more than 5 rounds of golf ... May - Sept is a great time for golf in Patts ..... as mentioned the golf bars are good value and most courses have a discounted green fee on their sports days ... just go to their websites.

The Outback Bar has an outstanding lineup of courses at the moment ... Burapha Mon , Laem ChabangTues, Siam Plantation Wed and Green Valley Fri, all at discounted green fee rates.

Definately bring your golf clubs.Depending on where you are staying,there is a golf bar pretty close to you Im sure.I play out of the Golf Club on LK Metro.They leave early,the food is good and if you want to go on a bit of a runner,The Office,Sugar Sugar and many more are right there.You can leave your clubs there as well.BTW,it is also very close to another little bar....name escapes me...hmmmmmm.Something Den.:)July is a wonderful time to play.Also,if you are there for a while,try and go out to Soi Dao with a golf society.Its awesome.You will have to take a girl though,as there is nothing out there.