IGNORED

You Are Invited To Join Me For A Drink !!

Mr Wiggy

Just to let you guys know i am currently working as manager at "The Klaps Muhle Bar" Naklua, please do not let the name of the bar put you guys off, its actually owned buy a guy who goes by the same name as myself "Gary" an English man.

you will find me here everyday from 6pm till late

For you guys what have never been to the bar before it is very big old pub styled bar what compromises of 6 large TV's and a large projector screen with various different sporting program's being shown, it has an American pool table and a dancing podium for the girls, the music system is second to none playing great varied music.

We aim to hold maybe a fortnightly/monthly "Addicts" meetings here so you guys can all meet each other when your in town !! (and buy me a drink :P )

we will put free food on for all you fat bastards like myself !!

The building also has living accommodation so if you want to take a look click on the link below and look on the web site.

There are over 30+ girls working here and there all good fun, there is also a lovely lady boy here for those who like that sort of thing ?

I shall be adding pictures of the place tomorrow, so you can get a better idea of the joint

Thanks

Captain Klaps Muhle Bar !!

Just to let you guys know i am currently working as manager at "The Klaps Muhle Bar" Naklua, please do not let the name of the bar put you guys off, its actually owned buy a guy who goes by the same name as myself "Gary" an English man.

you will find me here everyday from 6pm till late

For you guys what have never been to the bar before it is very big old pub styled bar what compromises of 6 large TV's and a large projector screen with various different sporting program's being shown, it has an American pool table and a dancing podium for the girls, the music system is second to none playing great varied music.

We aim to hold maybe a fortnightly/monthly "Addicts" meetings here so you guys can all meet each other when your in town !! (and buy me a drink :wub: )

The building also has living accommodation so if you want to take a look click on the link below and look on the web site.

There are over 30+ girls working here and there all good fun, there is also a lovely lady boy here for those who like that sort of thing ?

I shall be adding pictures of the place tomorrow, so you can get a better idea of the joint

Thanks

Captain Klaps Muhle Bar !!

Congratulations on the job CS :P

Will you being showing the Leeds matches on your TVs? might have to schedule my visiting accordingly (when they aint playing :Cry3: )

Good luck with it all, DS

btw PM Admin and they'll set you up with a business account

btw PM Admin and they'll set you up with a business account

I beleive that is already done.

I am moving this to the business section as that is where it belongs. Perhaps someone can do a eview and post it in the Bars and GoGo's forum.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Congrats on the new job CS. where exactly is this bar located ?

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Well done Cap, hope all goes well.Will pop in sometime on one of my rare visits down to Patts.

Edited by lincslad

Congrats on the new job CS. where exactly is this bar located ?

Hi Mavrik cheers, the bar is located on the main Naklua Rd, just before soi 18, 100 yards up from the "Barracuda Bar" and next door to "The Drum & Monkey"

its on the left hand side going towards Naklua

CS, Thanks for the info will pop in when I'm back in Dec to buy you a couple of beers and pay for your Soi 6 jaunt If Ricky Hatton win, which we both know he wont but I'll still buy you a few beers. :Good_Job:

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Hope you still get the 1st round Gaz :Good_Job:

Bassgod and M.Mike are my best mates, not in a gay way..or is it?

The boss as just asked me to add, that for any addicts members who make them selves known he will give 20% discount on beer and food !!

He also reckons he can beat anybody's flight prices so pop in with your'e qoutes

added are

Airport Taxi service cheap and reliable

Minibus and motorbike hire

Captian Klaps Muhler

Congratulations on your new job!

*WARNING. The above statement was prepared in a factory that uses irony. It may contain irony. It cannot be guaranteed as irony free. Readers with an adverse reaction to irony or irony based products should consume a pinch of salt before reading. Readers who have are known irony-deficient should seek professional help before continuing*

'I'd like to congratulate Chris Pattaya on being the smuggest cnut ever shat into God's creation', Unknown Mango Sauce contributer.

The boss as just asked me to add, that for any addicts members who make them selves known he will give 20% discount on beer and food !!

He also reckons he can beat anybody's flight prices so pop in with your'e qoutes

added are

Airport Taxi service cheap and reliable

Minibus and motorbike hire

Captian Klaps Muhler

And on the girls ???

We aim to hold maybe a fortnightly/monthly "Addicts" meetings here so you guys can all meet each other when your in town !! (and buy me a drink :) )

Why dont you have a meeting every night so the bar takings go up and you can get pissed for free.

Ive never had a job where its OK to get drunk Well done

Apart from rooms, bar, girls,boys,motorbikes,pool,minibus,taxi,food and plane tickets do you have a special retreat villa where the big spenders that need to show off can go.

pattayarevealedstickergl5.jpg

Stuck in Tokyo married to a women who hates me.... oh the misery!

Great News CS :)

Glad to hear you got the job . See ya in November :Clap:

Congrats on the new gig Cap. Hopefully you will still be there next year when I visit. :Clap7:

"When the going gets weird... the weird turn pro" - Hunter S. Thompson

Congrats on the new job, CS, I will be stopping by one day soon to introduce myself.

Rick

Im pretty sure Ive been there.

near a bar called Eors.

If so then it is a decent place with lots of girls who always seem to be happy there. I did take a girl from there for a few days called Yu although at first she told me she was called Ae. (TIT)

Good luck with the new job and if you are still there in April I will see you for a beer, one of my mates is a fairly regular customer.

Cheers Mick

Congrats on the new job mate.. I'll be sure to stop by for a beer or twenty next time I'm in Pattaya

And on the girls ???

no they dont get discount as they work there :D

Congrats on the job

Will have to add this to my list of places to check out.

You have the right to remain silent, anything you do say will be taken out of context and used against you!

Well Done Cap'n: Enjoy and will see you for a couple end of next month. Cheers Wolfy

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

Just checked the Pics and it is indeed the place I visited in August.

It was a bit quiet but so was everywhere.

The girls were good fun, always up for the crack and often laughing and dancing on the street.

I imagine it would be good when more ferangs are in town.

The girl I took from there was nice too, Ill probably see her again next time if he is still about.

Edited by soldiermick

Cheers Mick

cap'n, good luck with your venture & will try to drop by in jan! :rolleyes:

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif