IGNORED

Name Of Hotel Across from 18 Coins Restaurant

TopNotch

Does anyone know the name of the hotel directly across the street from the 18 coins restaurant on Soi Bukhao. I stayed there on my last trip and would like to stay again. For some reason the name of the place eludes me. :Oops1:

I think you may be thinking of Sutus Court.

Bakwan

I think you may be thinking of Sutus Court.

Bakwan

Cheers Bakwan!!! That's the one.

From an earlier post i've read on the Sutus Court it's on the way 2 being rather old and outdated. Ur better off, from what i've seen on recent posts & pics here & on Trip Advisor, is 2 consider staying @ the D Apartment, a stone's throw away (on a side street off soi Buakhao with a new building + the older one). Beautifully furnished!! nice big pool (on the roof), wifi, large fridge, aircon, in-room safe, 24 hr security big tv &, above all, QUIET!! After all my extensive research, it'll be my choice of guesthouse when i get there next year. Will give a review then. Let us know what u think of it if u stay there. Much appreciated. Enjoy ur holiday.

From an earlier post i've read on the Sutus Court it's on the way 2 being rather old and outdated. Ur better off, from what i've seen on recent posts & pics here & on Trip Advisor, is 2 consider staying @ the D Apartment, a stone's throw away (on a side street off soi Buakhao with a new building + the older one). Beautifully furnished!! nice big pool (on the roof), wifi, large fridge, aircon, in-room safe, 24 hr security big tv &, above all, QUIET!! After all my extensive research, it'll be my choice of guesthouse when i get there next year. Will give a review then. Let us know what u think of it if u stay there. Much appreciated. Enjoy ur holiday.

You may be refering to the old Sutus Court. Then new building has awesome rooms. Nice big rooms with a huge bathroom. Very clean and well kept at around 800 to 900 baht per night.

You may be refering to the old Sutus Court. Then new building has awesome rooms. Nice big rooms with a huge bathroom. Very clean and well kept at around 800 to 900 baht per night.

CORRECT :GoldenSmile1: