IGNORED

Jakkarah?

Blueman Group

Anybody ever heard of a small city about 40 Kilometers outside Korat called JAKKARAH? I could not find anything on internet, perhaps the spelling is not correct...Thanks!

I had a look on the map and there doesn't look like there is any town by that name or even close to it.

Maybe it is a small village or small town and just simply didn't make it onto the map.

I know i couldn't find my ex GF's village in issan, even although I picked where it was from google earth, and could see where her house was, the name was simply not there.

Good luck in your hunt.

Edited by Highlander

Thank you for the help!

That's Chakkarat (จักราช) at Route 226.

N15.01299 E102.41331

Anybody ever heard of a small city about 40 Kilometers outside Korat called JAKKARAH? I could not find anything on internet, perhaps the spelling is not correct...Thanks!

the girls just spell phonetic, your new gf from there?

Thanks to all....I asked her several times if she was sure spelling was correct LOL, and yes thats where GF is from....