IGNORED

Wimbledon news

jocky king

I doubt very much that Federer will beat Murray easily . I think that will only happen if Murray gets nervous . My head says Federer to win in 4 sets because he's been there before , but as i like a punt Jocky i'll PM you .

Mikeyboy

Will be the first time I have watched a tennis match in donkeys years.

Head says Federer but heart wil be with Murray even though I am not a fan.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

If Federer plays anything like he has been in the past few games he should take it. He has all kinds of records to break riding on this match though, so maybe that will get to him. I'll be supporting Federer either way, though.

Serena Williams won the Women's final beating the Polish girl 2-1...

Johnny Marray was the first british to win the men's double Final since 1936, His partner from Denmark Neilson whose Grandfather also won the men's double,,, Probably a good omen for Andy Murray to win tomorrow final..

I'll be supporting Murray even if he votes for independence!

We had a British winner in a Jubilee year 35 years ago so this could be a Diamond year for the dour Scot.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Serena Williams won the Women's final beating the Polish girl 2-1...

Johnny Marray was the first british to win the men's double Final since 1936, His partner from Denmark Neilson whose Grandfather also won the men's double,,, Probably a good omen for Andy Murray to win tomorrow final..

Yes Serena won didn't he? :GoldenSmile1:

Federer an absolute master class today once he had got his game together. I still think Murray woud not have made the final had Nadal not had an off day last week.

Murray never beats these guys when it truly matters as we saw today

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

Thanks to Federer, He won me a B/f in September from a BM here. :GoldenSmile1: Thank you BM... :LOL2: ...He showed alot of class, Murray did all he could but could not find another gear....

Edited by jocky king

Murray did ok, considering he was facing one of all time greatest and without a doubt the most classy player ever. I too think Nadal was to conservative re the upcoming Olympic games, but then again he's no superman (although he looks like that in most matches!). I love both these two and hope they thrash Djokovic dumb head in London.

Cheers, lei---

Be good to see someone else win it for a change but it wasnt ment to be .

Congrats to fed, i'm a huge fan but i must admit all the pieces fell into place for him.

Firstly his kryptonite (nadal) got knocked out early then when he played both the joker and murray they closed the roof due to inclement weather and he excels indoor.

Congrats to fed, i'm a huge fan but i must admit all the pieces fell into place for him.

Firstly his kryptonite (nadal) got knocked out early then when he played both the joker and murray they closed the roof due to inclement weather and he excels indoor.

No matter how good you are at any sport , a little slice of fortune is still welcome . Well played Roger . A worthy Champ .

Mikeyboy

Edited by mikeyboy

No matter how good you are at any sport , a little slice of fortune is still welcome . Well played Roger . A worthy Champ .

Mikeyboy

Hey i wasn't complaining i got 18/1 for the williams/federer double before the semis.

Go the oldies!

Murray will win a major if Nadal and Djokavich screw up...Federer does not have age on his side now.

He is not good enough to win otherwise. Federer is still superb though and back to No1 in the world.

A lot of English people don't like Murray because of his dumb comments when he was a teenager about England.

Murray may have a chance of the bronze medal in the Olympics if the other guys are playing, i know Nadal is.

Of course, anything can happen in a game as we saw this year with Nadal at Wimbledon

Murray will win a major if Nadal and Djokavich screw up...Federer does not have age on his side now.

He is not good enough to win otherwise. Federer is still superb though and back to No1 in the world.

He might be in for a very big year - Rod Laver won his second Grand Slam (Aus, French, US and Wimbledon in same year) when he was Federer's age. And Kenny Rosewall was 34-36 when he won the Aus, US, French and Wimbledon.

Why are tennis players all such miserable cunts these days? The last tennis player with a sense of humour was Andre Agassi, I reckon.

Edited by sinbad5

I miss John McEnroe...much the chilled out family man but he still plays senior tournaments and still kicks off! Great player but a complete idiot on court at times....

Very very entertaining though...maybe it was because of him they brought in the line technology allowing players to challenge calls

A lot of English people don't like Murray because of his dumb comments when he was a teenager about England.

Murray may have a chance of the bronze medal in the Olympics if the other guys are playing, i know Nadal is.

Of course, anything can happen in a game as we saw this year with Nadal at Wimbledon

thats why all the English hate the Scots and am so glad fed won nice man who speak better English than murray and plays much better tennis

MIKE

His comments about England were in response to some equally stupid comments from a journalist. Of course the media will blow it out of proportion and most people (eg here) wont take the time go find out the facts.

Anyway I thought Federer was always going to have too much for him. Beating possibly the greatest player of all time on your 1st Wimbledon final? Unlikely.

But I am confident for Murray and the future. He made it to the final and his overall game has come on leaps and bounds. Rafa's aggressive style of play means he will not have a long career like Federer, rather he will be more prone to injuries as we have seen. I think the only real threat when Federer calls it a day is Djokovic.

thats why all the English hate the Scots and am so glad fed won nice man who speak better English than murray and plays much better tennis

Oh I don't hate Scotland or Scots got some good friends from north of the border. I just dislike idiots. I suppose you could argue Murray was only a teenager at the time and the interview set him up a bit.

He is, however a miserable sod, you should have seen him signing autographs for his fans, not a smile or a word in response to all the shouts of "good luck"

Edited by Frugal Charles

Agreed ... Novak and Nadal will be fighting for all the grand slam title over the next five years. Roger age will expose him within 3 years, Murray should have a first win in Grand slam within two years, either US Open or Australian Open... Roger earned £30 million a year excluding all prize money is amazing...

Agreed ... Novak and Nadal will be fighting for all the grand slam title over the next five years. Roger age will expose him within 3 years, Murray should have a first win in Grand slam within two years, either US Open or Australian Open... Roger earned £30 million a year excluding all prize money is amazing...

I agree with Novak and Nadal fighting it out but for 5 years...

Tennis is a young mans game and the wear and tear on Rafa's body will surely take its toll.

I can't see him at the top for more than 2-3 years, he has been punishing his body since he was 16 on the circuit with his uncompromising style

Agree that the top two players in 3 years time will almost cetainly be Djokovic and Murray . Still waiting for the next big American or Australian player to hit the scene .

Amazing that the top players are all european , with Tsonga , Berdych , Ferrer etc.

Mikeyboy

Oh I don't hate Scotland or Scots got some good friends from north of the border. I just dislike idiots. I suppose you could argue Murray was only a teenager at the time and the interview set him up a bit.

He is, however a miserable sod, you should have seen him signing autographs for his fans, not a smile or a word in response to all the shouts of "good luck"

sorry i have to say i don't hate all scots just that one

MIKE

• 9 years later...
On 10/07/2012 at 05:37, kopite said:

I think the only real threat when Federer calls it a day is Djokovic.

well i for one is glad for 1 this "entitled"  cocksucker just got hia australian visa cancelled.