IGNORED

Looking for a Hacker in Pattaya

SlickMonkey

My buddy is traveling to Pattaya at the end of the month. He is bringing his laptop. His girlfriend spent 90 days with him in USA and ended up screwing him over. While she was with him she would use his laptop computer while he was at work. His is wondering where he can find someone who is good at retrieving passwords off of his laptop since she logged on to her hotmail, facebook and ThaiLovelinks websites.

I told him to check at TukCom for a Hacker? Shouldn't be that hard since he is in possession of the actual laptop she used. Can anyone recommend someone they have used before? Send me a PM.

Thanks

Slick, surpsied to find such a thread from you as this is unethical and illegal to hack into someone else's account and impossible just based on the fact she used a certain PC unless you had spyware installed to monitor her activities!!

it depends on your browser settings

you might not need a hacker as such, did you try google ?

pity you didnt have a keylogger installed, very easy to use and set up

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

he can probably just figure them out himself, I noticed Thai girls usually pick really easy passwords they can remember like 123456 and same with the security questions.

My buddy is traveling to Pattaya at the end of the month. He is bringing his laptop. His girlfriend spent 90 days with him in USA and ended up screwing him over. While she was with him she would use his laptop computer while he was at work. His is wondering where he can find someone who is good at retrieving passwords off of his laptop since she logged on to her hotmail, facebook and ThaiLovelinks websites.

I told him to check at TukCom for a Hacker? Shouldn't be that hard since he is in possession of the actual laptop she used. Can anyone recommend someone they have used before? Send me a PM.

Thanks

So she screwed him over... how?

Anyway, the best thing to do is just to give her the boot and to just forget her.

Wanting to go into her accounts smells very bad "vengeance", for example telling all her contacts what she's up to.

After that, people will again feel sorry if your friend finds himself stabbed, thrown out of his 10th floor balcony or whatever, but it would be a clear case of som nom na.

Tell your friend to forget and move on.

If the "remember password" wasn't set then passwords won't be stored anyway, if he had firefox as the default browser then try the password exporter add-on, this again relies on ger askung the browser to remember the password

tumblr_mozsz8Bsd61qauzwfo2_250.gifIn honour of Smoakparktumblr_mozsz8Bsd61qauzwfo3_250.gif