IGNORED

Stopping Spam Txt msg's?

Today I've recieved 3 spam txts, the earliest at 8am. I've got a true move sim card. Anyone know how I can put an end to this shit?

I've had the same problem.

Had about 50 msgs over the last few days, I'm on AIS.

In the past when it's happened it's usually stopped after about 5 days. In fact today is the first day I haven't had any.

Annoying when it happens though.

You have to call them or go into one of their stores. They input keywords into your account to block those texts. As far as I can tell, they do not have a blanket/global block.

lol 50 messages is ridiculous, unlucky man

Thanks drummer, I'll go visit a store and ask them to do that for me. If it stops the majority thats still a lot better.

Very annoying . I'm with True also and am getting 3 - 4 messages a day for the last 3 years .

Asked the GF to give them a call to stop this shit . The only thing that happened is that it's

1 or 2 messages a day for some weeks and after this time it was back to 'normal' again .

Very annoying . I'm with True also and am getting 3 - 4 messages a day for the last 3 years .

Asked the GF to give them a call to stop this shit . The only thing that happened is that it's

1 or 2 messages a day for some weeks and after this time it was back to 'normal' again .

I spoke too soon - they've just started again - 3 in the last 30 minutes - all from AIS.

I'm with True also and when in Thailand I get an average of 3 texts a day.

I would love to know the solution as when I get the SMS's invariably the girl with me at the time says..

"Too many lady"

I mean I do have "too many lady" but the SMS's are not my fault most of the time.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

I spoke too soon - they've just started again - 3 in the last 30 minutes - all from AIS.

lol, I definitely won't be getting an AIS sim card, ever.

I'm with True also and when in Thailand I get an average of 3 texts a day.

I would love to know the solution as when I get the SMS's invariably the girl with me at the time says..

"Too many lady"

I mean I do have "too many lady" but the SMS's are not my fault most of the time.

Yeah I can relate. If I'm with a girl I'll normally put my phone on silent unless I'm actually expecting a call. Reduces possible drama

Edited by Ste86

At least here we don't pay for incoming texts, in Canada you do so every spam message costs you 10 cents if you are on a prepaid plan.

Try replying to the spam message with the word STOP in your message.

That works here in the states, who knows, maybe it'll work in LOS...

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

yes I have the same problem.

My lady borrowed my phone for a call - what i didnt know was she was calling one of these shows (like xfactor) for her favourite act!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I get at least 3x adverts a day on the phone.