Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hatton v Mayweather !! The press conference !!

Mr Wiggy

Funniest live TV i have seen in ages

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl5M0fo4BWw

Comments Esco ?

Fucking great clip indeed. Mayweather will still school him though :Hair_Out1:

I agree funny clip but that wont help him when they get into the ring. :rolleyes:

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Fucking hilarious!lol Hatton is gonna put Mayweather in a world of hurt..

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

I watched it live on sky sports news and they were flapping like fuck with the swearing and took it off air eventualy

yeah that sucked because I wanted to hear what else he was saying but that fucking commentator just wouldnt stfu

yeah that sucked because I wanted to hear what else he was saying but that fucking commentator just wouldnt stfu

You must admit it was piss funny though ? i will try and get hold of the un edited version :wub:

Just watched the Mayweather v Hatton press conference on Sky sports news which i though was hilarious. I respect Mayweather as a great fighter but i think he was acting a bit of a twat trying to goad Ricky. Although Ricky is a city fan i think he is brilliant and a very down to earth person. I have been to see him fight before and i think he is brilliant however this will be his biggest test, i only hope he wins and rams it down Mayweather's throat. This is the biggest fight for a long time and i can't wait. Hatton in round 8. Remember where you heard it.

Edited by Pharang_bah
Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

You must admit it was piss funny though ? i will try and get hold of the un edited version :)

Yes I almost pissed my pants lol. Please do :Party1:

Fucking hilarious!!! Mayweather is going to wear his ass out. It should be a good fight. I would like to see Hatton make him brawl vice box. Still it will be a good fight, can't wait.

Gotta love it!!! N.Y. Giants, 2008 Superbowl Champions. N.Y. Giants vs. N.E. Patriots...final score: Giants 17, Patriots 14 Repeat of 2008....N.Y. Giants vs N.E. Patriots - Giants 21, Patriots 17. Doesn't get any better than that!!

I agree Prettyboy's got skills. Yet he's never really fought anyone thats even close to being a match for him. I hope Ricky tears him apart, and PB breaks both his hands on Ricky's head, as he comes foward trying to drop PB on is ass.

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

I agree Prettyboy's got skills. Yet he's never really fought anyone thats even close to being a match for him. I hope Ricky tears him apart, and PB breaks both his hands on Ricky's head, as he comes foward trying to drop PB on is ass.

Mayweather will make ricky look like a fool. He's too one-dimensional to get close to PBF

Mayweather will make ricky look like a fool. He's too one-dimensional to get close to PBF

Esco my boy I totally agree with you.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !