IGNORED

Complicated multiple any visa query

Spider123

I am Australian

I intend to fly into Thailand on December 7 and stay until December 23.

Then I will fly to the Philippines for 10 days and fly back into Thailand on January 2/3.

I want to then stay in Thailand until January 23.

Am I correct in thinking that each visit (as it is less than 30 days) will be OK and I wont need any special visa?

Will I need proof (airline ticket)to show the airlines/Thai immigration that I have a flight in and out of the Philippines during my stay, as the Thai airline ticket will show a period of longer than 30 days between in and outs?

Now, I will be in Thailand in September for 13 days and have will be there also in June/July for thirteen days.

Is there something about only visiting the country a certain number of times in six/three months or can I come and go as many times as I want?

You will be fine and can come and go as many times as you want. Immigration never ask to see your ticket to find out your exit date since obviosly you can do visa runs in between. But if you wanted to be extra safe (i personally do not tnk it is necessary) then also buy your PH flight tickets in advance. You would prob get a good deal booing early anyway.

Yes you will be ok

bring the Philippines info flight detail also.. just to be sure

on your thai immigration card put the Philippines flight as your exit..

probably wont even ask to see the ticket

you can vist the country as many times as you want. the days just add up until the 6 month period and then

if youve spent over 6 months in a 1 year period on a tourist visa, i did see somewhere they were trying to cut out people staying for a year on 1 month visa excemption,,

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...