IGNORED

Best Thai BBQ Buffet in Pattaya

There is an American owned place on Soi Pattyaland 1 or 2 called New Orleans Restaurant that has a buffet once a week the food is excellant ! The ribs I had fell off the bone . Its between Beach and Second Road.

Edited by Tony12522

There is an American owned place on Soi Pattyaland 1 or 2 called New Orleans Restaurant that has a buffet once a week the food is excellant ! The ribs I had fell off the bone . Its between Beach and Second Road.

And you have eaten here recently ?

I like the Thai BBQ!

They are all over Pattaya.

One is on the last bit of 3rd road, just before the overpass to bali hai begins, on the left.

Forgot the name, but they have delicious fried chicken skin ! yummy

170 baht or something and nicer than ninja.

There is one called "Sumo" I want to try on a street linking Pattaya Tai and Thepprasit.

Dome next to TK Motel is the best.... best fresh selection , been there 5 times... has 2 prices , seafood price and general price

I like the Thai BBQ!

They are all over Pattaya.

One is on the last bit of 3rd road, just before the overpass to bali hai begins, on the left.

Forgot the name, but they have delicious fried chicken skin ! yummy

170 baht or something and nicer than ninja.

There is one called "Sumo" I want to try on a street linking Pattaya Tai and Thepprasit.

Hey man, I think I was taken to Sumo, too.

If you are coming from Jomtien on 3rd road, there is a kind of Y intersection you take to get there. Went there with a real hottie daytime lady. Her friend showed up and ordered a bottle of Johnny Walker Red. I was a bit upset, but I could cover the bill without breaking the bank.

Atmosphere is weird, all blue and outdoor. Reaching in to coolers and shit.

I might hit it again, minus the johnny red.....

It wasn't me

The Fish (korea bbq style place) - Pattaya Sai Song 1, Second Road on the right after you pass Soi 1 (on the left)

There's another bbq place on Pattaya Tai on the left side heading towards Sukhumvit Road about 500M up after you cross 3rd Road.

The MK restaurants are also good fun cook-at-table style, and Shabushi at Central is popular too.

I was in Pattaya for 2 weeks from 30/05/2012 until 15th June and i can tell you,that the "Diana Inn" Buffet at night is shutdown due to renovations.It was very good value at 179 baht .As of 15th June the night Buffet is no more.regards to all .

I have never heard of the Dome Buffet/ Buffet 179 baht .What road is it on? I have never heard of the TK Resort.I would love to try out the Dome ,thanks ,for any info on this place.

I have never heard of the Dome Buffet/ Buffet 179 baht .What road is it on? I have never heard of the TK Resort.I would love to try out the Dome ,thanks ,for any info on this place.

Just around the corner from Jamesons, heading towards BigC.

• 2 months later...

My favourite is Hotpot ( I call it steamboat ). There is one in Tukcom and another in Central.

For a more Japanese taste , Daruma close to Soi 6 has a decent buffet for 399 baht. You can take unlimited plates from the sushi train and the steamboat itself has a good mix of meat and veggies.

My favourite is Hotpot ( I call it steamboat ). There is one in Tukcom and another in Central.

For a more Japanese taste , Daruma close to Soi 6 has a decent buffet for 399 baht. You can take unlimited plates from the sushi train and the steamboat itself has a good mix of meat and veggies.

Tried Hotpot at Central Festival 2 months ago, disappointed with the choices as they didn't refill (or slow) those items that are empty. Prefer Shabushi than Hotpot.

But in Bkk, it's a different experience, especially the premier branch at Bangna..

Will give Hilton The Edge lunch buffet a try when i'm there next week :)

Edited by Garbage

• 2 weeks later...

I was in Pattaya for 2 weeks from 30/05/2012 until 15th June and i can tell you,that the "Diana Inn" Buffet at night is shutdown due to renovations.It was very good value at 179 baht .As of 15th June the night Buffet is no more.regards to all .

"Diana Inn" Buffet was great. Good food, good selection, and good value. I was in Pattaya on January 2012. The buffet was a great price even at regular price; But, they offered a buffet booklet of 10 at 20% discount. I ended up buying 2 or 3 booklets since I usually ate with my friends.

Actially found a good one on south pattaya road with different marinaded chicken and pork types. On an outbound it is on the right hand side opposite a pumpstation just passed tony complex