Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Bob's BBQ opening on soi LK Metro ?

gogo dog

Bob puts on some d-mn fine BBQ. Catered a party for us last time I was in LOS good stuff.

If the package is unbelievable..... Check the product before making a purchase.

It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought an idiot, than to open it and remove all doubt.

"You can't fix stupid." -Ron White

Let us know as soon as confirmed. Being from Texas, Bob had the best BBQ ribs in Pattaya, IMO!

Oh, I'm from Texas too, if you haven't figured that out!! :rolleyes:

Went to LK last night but got so sh*t faced that I did not, or maybe I did but cannot remembeer, find out when Bob is re-opening. Sorry but a man has to do what a man has to do after a night of heavy drinking and partying. Better luck next time, probably SUnday night I'll get to LK early when my brain still functions.

I'll be looking for famous Bobs BBQ on the Metro..Hes the only place I know that puts out smack yo mamma Babyback ribs thats truly finger licking good..You go Bob~~~

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

• 3 weeks later...
I'll be looking for famous Bobs BBQ on the Metro..Hes the only place I know that puts out smack yo mamma Babyback ribs thats truly finger licking good..You go Bob~~~

We are now open with all our American and Texas favorites as well as a selection Mexican food.

Bob

Bob's BBQ & Mexican Grill

http://www.bobs-bbq.com

• 3 weeks later...

today while wandering in soi lenkee I got stopped by a yank on a bike.

"do you speak English?"

I felt like decking him on the spot as a timeshare wallah but he was in fact looking for Bobs. He had even been in soi LK Metro had driven right past it (this is daytime) and still not seen it. Well he HAD seen it cos he had read the banner outside but not realised it was bobs.

Why? cos the biggest part of the sign says

"everyday special baby back ribs dinner"

so if u want to find it look for that sign

• 6 months later...

Came across this and wondered if anyone of the BMs

had tried the 'Wagon Wheel Burger Challenge?'

Any of you in the hall of fame for eating one of these burgers?

http://www.bobs-bbq.com/museum_ww_history.htm

Did you ever feel that just by jumping on a plane, All your cares would drop away

And you'd be born again,Returning to a nature child,

Happy wild and free.

• 2 weeks later...

The menu looks beautiful. Hope it tastes as good as it looks as I will be there soon to taste it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I recommend Bob's BBQ to every one!!

BOB'S BBQ is most def a Taste of TEXAS baby!!! Hell yeah. Love that place. I been living over seas for the past 6 years but originally from Houston Texas and loved there all my life and when I go to Pattaya which is 3 times a year that is my spot, my hang out. Me and my boyz go there you talk about a feast OMFG!! The Chicken Wings, Chicken Fried Steak, Salsa or Guarcamole and Chips, Hamburgers, BBQ RIBS, Pulled Pork Sandwhich, and the Chilli. I walk in there and the only problem I have is trying to decide what I am going to chow down on. Then I have beer like 1 Corona or 10. lol The chairs are very conforable and it is nice and cool with the AC. They always have somthing good playing on the TV. The staff is so cool and nice and are at your every becken call. Always serving you with a smile. I am far from home and as soon as I step in Bob's BBQ I feel like I am at home is. The food amazing and the best for you buck.

Hookem Horns

Becareful, The toes you step on today might be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow... Arriba Arriba Cabrones!!!

• 2 months later...

As I am going to be staying in soi metro when I go in 6 wks will sure give bobs a try thanks for the tip.

I AM A NORMAL GUY TOO SOFT WITH THE BG.s ... I LOOK 20 YEARS YOUNGER THAN I AM PEOPLE TELL ME ....BLOODY LIARS. LUV PATTAYA.