IGNORED

Bar for sale

rottyboy

Just another shit bar for sale in Pattaya. Situated in soi 17 (v.c.),which is full off gays/straights/katoys/ladyboys/arabs and

and whatever else is walking around. Please feel free to comment on just another overpriced business that will empty your

bank account.

The Bar :- Double unit premises with roller shutters. Good sized fully stocked bar, large double doored fridge. Seating for 8

around the bar itself and another 30 seats inside (bamboo seats and glass top tables) and high stools. 3 Air conditioning units

and 10 fans. Full size pool table with cues. Sony 50 inch 3lcd tv with sony surround entertainment system (6 speakers) plus a

large pull down projector screen and a smaller colour tv which are used for the football nights. The bar has cctv cameras

(4), all linked to a monitor upstairs. A good spec pc with samsung 21 inch lcd screen , all internet connected and linked up to

the entertainment system. Copier,scanner and all the extras. All the equipment is good quality and the sound system is

excellent , all are around 9 months old. 2 good sized toilets at the rear and 2 storage rooms for beer etc. All liquor licences

and music licences are in order.

Rooms :- Upstairs we have 6 large rooms which are all very well equipped. Double bed ,double wardrobe, table, chair,

microwave, dvd with sound system and colour tv all with sophon cable, in room safe, air conditioning, 2 fans, fridge, ensuite,

good showers and excellent water pressure. The air conditioning units have all recently been serviced and the rooms are

very comfortable. We currently rent them out at 600 baht per night and 12000 per month.

Lease/Overheads :- 3 year rolling lease with 300,000 key money every 3 years. The rent is 20,000 per month. Key money is

not due for another 2 years.

Sales Pitch :- I have run this business for 12 months. You wont get rich thats for sure, but if run properly you will tick over in

low season and make a few quid in high season but most importantly live a good lifestyle. Soi vc is 5 mins from walking

street and is actually a good location. There are several hotels on this soi and also the yensabai condo blocks. We have a lot

of returning customers for the rooms and this is very important as if the rooms are rented it covers all overheads. The bar

is open 24 hours. We have a lot off regular customers and the busiest nights are the football nights. I myself have not

promoted the bar much as to be honest it has just been run as a hobby but an enjoyable one at that. The bar used to have a

live band playing once a week, and there is plenty off potential for someone with ideas. In my honest opinion its a great little

starter business, for a small outlay and very little risk. The biggest asset is the rooms as they are very spacious and well

priced. I have learnt a lot in the 12 months here but its time to do something more challenging. With high season nearly with us its the ideal time to take over.

I am looking for 1.2 million baht.

I have advertised the business on several internet sites , but if any board members can recommend any websites i could

post that would be much appreciated. Also if anyone knows of someone looking for a small business in pattaya please pass

on the info.(Anyone finding me a buyer will be rewarded with a good sized drink). Any further information needed please just

ask.

cheers

I couldnt seem to load any pictures so if anyone wants some please pm me , thanks

great info, you should be able to upload pictures, if you want me to do it, please email them to [email protected] and put a link to the thread in the email

cheers

I'll give you 950000BHT for it.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

lets ask him some questions.

How many full time /part time employees do you have? How much is that in wages per week? How many staff are willing /expecting to stay on? How many staff is needed? (usually the law exceeds required amount)

Will you be prepared to answer questions if he needs to know something for a few months after?

Do you have working girls at the bar?

Just another shit bar for sale in Pattaya. Situated in soi 17 (v.c.),which is full off gays/straights/katoys/ladyboys/arabs and

and whatever else is walking around. Please feel free to comment on just another overpriced business that will empty your

bank account.

The Bar :- Double unit premises with roller shutters. Good sized fully stocked bar, large double doored fridge. Seating for 8

around the bar itself and another 30 seats inside (bamboo seats and glass top tables) and high stools. 3 Air conditioning units

and 10 fans. Full size pool table with cues. Sony 50 inch 3lcd tv with sony surround entertainment system (6 speakers) plus a

large pull down projector screen and a smaller colour tv which are used for the football nights. The bar has cctv cameras

(4), all linked to a monitor upstairs. A good spec pc with samsung 21 inch lcd screen , all internet connected and linked up to

the entertainment system. Copier,scanner and all the extras. All the equipment is good quality and the sound system is

excellent , all are around 9 months old. 2 good sized toilets at the rear and 2 storage rooms for beer etc. All liquor licences

and music licences are in order.

Rooms :- Upstairs we have 6 large rooms which are all very well equipped. Double bed ,double wardrobe, table, chair,

microwave, dvd with sound system and colour tv all with sophon cable, in room safe, air conditioning, 2 fans, fridge, ensuite,

good showers and excellent water pressure. The air conditioning units have all recently been serviced and the rooms are

very comfortable. We currently rent them out at 600 baht per night and 12000 per month.

Lease/Overheads :- 3 year rolling lease with 300,000 key money every 3 years. The rent is 20,000 per month. Key money is

not due for another 2 years.

Sales Pitch :- I have run this business for 12 months. You wont get rich thats for sure, but if run properly you will tick over in

low season and make a few quid in high season but most importantly live a good lifestyle. Soi vc is 5 mins from walking

street and is actually a good location. There are several hotels on this soi and also the yensabai condo blocks. We have a lot

of returning customers for the rooms and this is very important as if the rooms are rented it covers all overheads. The bar

is open 24 hours. We have a lot off regular customers and the busiest nights are the football nights. I myself have not

promoted the bar much as to be honest it has just been run as a hobby but an enjoyable one at that. The bar used to have a

live band playing once a week, and there is plenty off potential for someone with ideas. In my honest opinion its a great little

starter business, for a small outlay and very little risk. The biggest asset is the rooms as they are very spacious and well

priced. I have learnt a lot in the 12 months here but its time to do something more challenging. With high season nearly with us its the ideal time to take over.

I am looking for 1.2 million baht.

I have advertised the business on several internet sites , but if any board members can recommend any websites i could

post that would be much appreciated. Also if anyone knows of someone looking for a small business in pattaya please pass

on the info.(Anyone finding me a buyer will be rewarded with a good sized drink). Any further information needed please just

ask.

cheers

I couldnt seem to load any pictures so if anyone wants some please pm me , thanks

I appreciate your honesty, lots of people wouldnt do that. I have a friend whos looking for a bar at the mo so il pass the information on to him.

lets ask him some questions.

How many full time /part time employees do you have? How much is that in wages per week? How many staff are willing /expecting to stay on? How many staff is needed? (usually the law exceeds required amount)

Will you be prepared to answer questions if he needs to know something for a few months after?

Do you have working girls at the bar?

4 full time at the present but next month will probably get at least another 2 maybe more girls. The wages are 3500-4000 monthly each. All the staff are very happy and i am sure they would stay on if the new owner wanted them. The amount of staff needed is minimum 3 but in the higher season i would say 6-8. I am prepared to answer all questions at any time and to help any buyer with whatever he needs.

thanks

I appreciate your honesty, lots of people wouldnt do that. I have a friend whos looking for a bar at the mo so il pass the information on to him.
Honesty is the best way. I think most people know they wont get rich running a bar in pattaya but like i said, you can make a reasonable living and have a good lifestyle if you get the right place and run it properly.Thanks for passing info to your friend.cheers
Thank you for your kind offer , but no thanks.

i think you have been really honest with your ad I too have a bar here and it is hard work but rewarding. I will put a note in my bar anyone interested I will pass on your details.

• 2 weeks later...
i think you have been really honest with your ad I too have a bar here and it is hard work but rewarding. I will put a note in my bar anyone interested I will pass on your details.

Thanks for that , much appreciated.