IGNORED

Board view changed - seeing text only.

BangkokBangher

Help. I'm no techy geek but I think it might have come out of HTML view. Just seeing lines & lines of blue text. Very difficult to find things.

Can't find a "view" options to try switching on HTML.

Up the creek without a paddle here. Any ideas?

Use a laptop with windows xp 5.1 sp2 IE8. The problem is only here at PA.

Happens with alot of websites, its not loading the css files, just refresh the page.

Sometimes to me on some other sites. Try deleting cookies?

<p>Thanks for the various suggestions. Refreshing the page by clicking refresh or ctrl+F5 has no effect.

Deleting cookies? Hmm, that's a right pain as it would affect so many other websites I use, bank, etc. So, possibly getting this one site to work properly buggers me up at dozens of others.

Not a fair trade off.

Any other ideas? Its definitely only here and only started less than 2 weeks ago.

Edited by BangkokBangher

Couple of screen shots of what I'm seeing. Surely somewhere there must be a view options setting?

Edit: won't upload the screenshots.

Getting pissed off with this now :-(

It could be some dodgy cookies. You could either look in your cookie jar and just delete PA ones however if I was you I'd just clean out the lot in case you have some dodgy ones in there checking out your stuff. Remember cookies don't hold any password info, just a bit of browsing history so deleting them all won't cause any major hassles when you go on your usual websites. If ie saves your passwords they will still be saved, you may have to enter your user name again here and there no biggie.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

<p>Thanks for the various suggestions. Refreshing the page by clicking refresh or ctrl+F5 has no effect.

Deleting cookies? Hmm, that's a right pain as it would affect so many other websites I use, bank, etc. So, possibly getting this one site to work properly buggers me up at dozens of others.

Not a fair trade off.

Any other ideas? Its definitely only here and only started less than 2 weeks ago.

I always delete my cookies, history, etc. before shutdown. Just a question of elementary safety. In IE9: Tools – Internet options – General – Delete...