IGNORED

How many girls in Samui?

diamondgeezer8671

Having recently booked up for a month of bliss in Samui, i am very curious to find out approximately how many girls will be there in September? Are we talking of a 1,000 or so? Anybody any ideas?

• 3 months later...

There is not so many girls in Samui.

In chaweng you can find 2-3 gogo bars, 2 discos where you can get some freelancers, and some bars in Soi Reggae Pub, I'd say 15-20 bars in this street.

Nothing compare to Pattaya I'd say :)

• 2 weeks later...

I was in Chewang and Lami for a week each for Xmas-New Years just gone. I had my BG from pattaya with me but I was still having a bit of a look. There's very few Bars with Girls in Chewang and you have to look for those ones. I only 6 or 8. There are a nice few in Lami. There's a Open Air Thai boxing ring in the town and there are 10 or 15 Bars with girls positioned around the Ring. There is 20 odd bars up at the other end of the town. They are all on the same street but it was very quite the time we were there. Its a nice place to relax. :7of10Score: Not a great place for mongering :Anger8:

Thanks for this info guys.

I've been considering checking out Samui and I think if I do go it will have to be a very short trip before heading back to Pattaya or maybe taking a girl there.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

There are enough girls there - my strategy was to BF from massage shops - there is a road on the way into town from Big Buddha - starts massage No1, No2 etc etc

Probably about 10-15 or so

There is a mini Bar Street probably about 20 bars or so - you walk down it and the girls hang off you

Its not Pattaya for sure

You can always try and pull Tourist girls - Ark Bar is the place to be for that - plenty of Israeli girls when I was there

Thanks for this info guys.

I've been considering checking out Samui and I think if I do go it will have to be a very short trip before heading back to Pattaya or maybe taking a girl there.

No need to take a girl , plenty of Bars and girls especially in Lamai , the Weekender Resort a nice GF place is on the beach and just a short stroll from the action

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

How do guys get to Koh Samui - Plane, bus or taxi?

Plane not so many possibilities?

Bangkok Airways , from Utapao

If its girls you want, than Samui has them. Its nothing like Pattaya, but there are hot girls there wanting to be bar fined. Lots of FL's in the disco's also.

You will have fun in Samui. But its a little bit more expensive that Patts.

No need to take a girl , plenty of Bars and girls especially in Lamai , the Weekender Resort a nice GF place is on the beach and just a short stroll from the action

Good news.

When you say plenty how many approx?

Is there any chance of STs anywhere?

Maybe even a massage place that offers extras?

Or is it pretty much a LT kinda place?

I like my variety. :)

• 9 months later...

How do guys get to Koh Samui - Plane, bus or taxi?

Plane not so many possibilities?

This is too easy not to reply.  Bangkok Air flys BKK to Ko Samui all day long like a shuttle bus.  Airfare was pretty cheap.  I think I paid $135 from BKK to Ko Samui one way, and $170 the other way.  All booked last minute.  It was a pleasant one hour flight.  I doubt anything else is worth the bother.

Downloadable flight schedule here:  http://www.bangkokair.com/pages/view/flight-schedule

When you're fucking, its life.  Anything that happens before or after is just waiting.

Good news.

When you say plenty how many approx?   Dozens of bars, more than enough ladies

Is there any chance of STs anywhere?      Hundreds of ladies willing to share phone numbers

Maybe even a massage place that offers extras?  many many massage places, most do happy endings, one st in Lamai

(nr the market) 100% massage shops...

Or is it pretty much a LT kinda place?  ALL of the girls WANT to go loooong time (up to you)

I like my variety. :)   Variety guaranteed .... You will not be dissapointed....

I would highly recommend a week/10 days in Koh Samui .....

Good news.

When you say plenty how many approx?   Dozens of bars, more than enough ladies

Is there any chance of STs anywhere?      Hundreds of ladies willing to share phone numbers

Maybe even a massage place that offers extras?  many many massage places, most do happy endings, one st in Lamai

(nr the market) 100% massage shops...

Or is it pretty much a LT kinda place?  ALL of the girls WANT to go loooong time (up to you)

I like my variety. :)   Variety guaranteed .... You will not be dissapointed....

I would highly recommend a week/10 days in Koh Samui .....

Thanks for the reply. 

One day I will venture out down there when I can tear myself away from Pattaya. :)

Thanks for the reply. 

One day I will venture out down there when I can tear myself away from Pattaya. :)

You won't regret it, i start and finish in Patts but always head to Samui.

Beautiful beach to go with the beautiful girls..

Less than an hour away from Utapao.

It's been a few years, but I was very dissapointed with Koh Samui. I just presumed that it would be like pattaya or puket but there was very little mongering action to be had. I planned on staying for 5/6 days, but I left the following day and headed back to patts. The beach is nice though lol.

“Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect -and I don't live to be- but before you start pointing fingers... make sure you hands are clean!”. Bob Marley.

CountdownClockCodes.com

It's been a few years, but I was very dissapointed with Koh Samui. I just presumed that it would be like pattaya or puket but there was very little mongering action to be had. I planned on staying for 5/6 days, but I left the following day and headed back to patts. The beach is nice though lol.

Where in Samui were you staying ?

• 4 weeks later...

wow, Ko Samui was a refreshing break from the chaos of Pats.  I never had any problem with finding TG here.  Chaweng and Green Mango area in particular have plenty of freelance and bar girls.  Some of the best memories of the three weeks in LOS are from the Thai girls in Ko Samui.  

I really like the late / deep night scene  (2:00am +)in the dance clubs in and around Green Mango, especially Sound Stage after 3am. .  Absolutely crawling with TG looking for men.  My experience was that you were most likely to get the girl you wanted.  Nearly impossible to fail.

And If the police don't show up, many of the clubs will stay open until sunrise and are non-stop action.  As for GoGo bars, I had my fill elsewhere and agree that this is not a scene here.   But wow, there are definitely some very hot girls in the beer bars.  300FB, less than half GG's..  I never even made it to Lamai just a few miles down the street.

There is one bg permanently etched into my psyche. She will remain one of the finest and most memorable fucks of my lifetime.  She just flat out rocked my world and I every second I had with her was fantastic.  Ko Sumui, fuckin a...

Blow off the "older" girls if you please, but they often can and do out fuck the early 20 somethings.  I felt like I was training the younger ones and they were often starfish.  The younger ones complain about bigger dicks.  "My mouth not big enough", "my pussy small", blah blah.  None of the late twenty early 30 yo were like that.  No hang ups, can do that, relaxed, appreciative, responsive, considerate.  "You have nice dick, I want to fuck it" To me, they all were hot, but just in different ways.  You just had to be a little more creative with a less than co-operative younger one with the attitudes. 

My demographics are I am in mid-50's, fit, slim, decent looking guy.  No one puts me in my 50's, usually low 40's.  That said, I had no trouble getting with any girl I set my mind on. I dearly wished for my abiltiy to fuck like was 20-30's because it would have been at least twice a day.   If you are clearly in your 20-30's, I bet it is even more interesting and even easier to get woman.  But it was easy to get woman, what am I saying.  I ran out of dick, not money or Desire.lol.  

When you're fucking, its life.  Anything that happens before or after is just waiting.

Archived