IGNORED

Bangkok 3rd the most visited town on the world.

THAJEC

Eurocard MasterCard company published statistics about the most visited town on the world. Winner is London. Second was Paris and third position is for Bangkok.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

LOL not any of them would liked being called a Town 555

Ghosty

LOL not any of them would liked being called a Town 555

Ghosty

O.K. mate. City is better for you or it is same :P:Cheers9:

I don't get...there's no Gogo bars in London or Paris, Bangkok should be the top destination,.

Although for comic relief I wouldn't mind seeing Boris Johsnson in person :LOL2:

Bangkok is definitly the best of the three to have fun and good time ! ( although Paris is a very beautiful city, all stuff are expensive and people not friendly, same for london )

Bangkok is definitly the best of the three to have fun and good time ! ( although Paris is a very beautiful city, all stuff are expensive and people not friendly, same for london )

I was enthusiastic in all these three places. Every from these cities has own charm and atmosphere.

As a french guy i agree that Paris is a wonderful nice city...to visit but not to live in...Paris and London ok for culture but for fun and ladies Bkk wins hands down !

It's my life, it's now or never, I ain't gonna live forever, I just want to live while I'm alive !! (Bon Jovi)

My Cambodia Trip report February 2012

Some filipinas i had mostly for short-time those last 3 years

Bohol Island Trip report September 2011

Unforgotten places : A slideshow of the countries i've been in South-East Asia

Unforgettable people and memories : A slideshow of the nice people i met in South-East Asia

I have been to Paris and agree that Paris has it's charm which is a different traveling experience which I like from time to time, morning fresh pastries , a stroll down champs eleysee, stroll around montmarte, night time walk around pigalle st, dinner in the Latin quarter very nice city to visitbut Bangkok does take the pie as the city is crazy fun something for every one IMHO, surprised to see hong kong not inthe top 3 always thought hk is a great city as well

post-22007-0-43851400-1348179382.png

Check it before you Wreck it !!!!

Gamora: Quill, your ship is dirty.

Peter Quill: She has no idea. If she had a black light, this ship would look like a Jackson Pollock painting.

What is a "visit"?

Bangkok airport is a huge regional hub for most of the countries in the region...

• 1 year later...

Funny because I still think Bangkok is a price of shit.

• 4 weeks later...

i would have thought that bkk would be right up there for the asian continent.... maybe Japan or Korea to be close behind...

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What is a "visit"?

Bangkok airport is a huge regional hub for most of the countries in the region...

Would also like to know what is a visit and how they work this out.  I travel in and out of Bangkok at least sixteen times every year but have no idea if I am counted or how I am counted!

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I prefer pattaya

Archived