IGNORED

Platinum Suites

kaikwong

Anybody has info on this condo/apartment and it's surrounding nightlife? Is it in Pratumnak or Jomtien?

Life is like a roller coaster!

This complex is between pratamanuk and jomtien on theppasit rd. I can walk to the beach at jomtien in 10 minutes. It is approx 400 metres to the baht bus route that will take you wherever or you can get a motor bike taxi. Has a really nice pool(60 metres long). The complex is about 2 years old so no maintenance problems. Has a gym and 24 hour security. I like it, that's me. Hope this helps

Does the baht bus goes into pattaya? What about the surrounding? Any eateries or bars?

Life is like a roller coaster!

• 10 years later...

This has come to my attention whilst looking at places for my next stay. Just wondered if anyone has any input on current state of Platinum suites.

Slightly further way than what I really want but if apartments re of good standard then I might consider.