IGNORED

What's Up At What's Up?

RoscoeOz

Went to What's Up for first time on Sunday. Just for drink and perv on a recommendation from Pattaya resident. Spent some time with a couple of girls and had quite good time. When the inevitable bar fine question was asked (by the girl not by me) and I asked how much I was told "Bar fine 1000 baht, for me usually 4000 baht but is low season so only 3000 baht plus 100 baht for mamasan and can't leave before 1 o'clock". Now there is no chance I would be paying that much over the odds for BF and girl so I said I wasn't interested. Sitting next to me were some Japanese guys who obviously were interested and wanted to BF some girls. What interested me the most was that they paid the BF and the girl (4100 baht in total) to the mamasan before they left. Is this standard procedure at What's Up?

Went to What's Up for first time on Sunday. Just for drink and perv on a recommendation from Pattaya resident. Spent some time with a couple of girls and had quite good time. When the inevitable bar fine question was asked (by the girl not by me) and I asked how much I was told "Bar fine 1000 baht, for me usually 4000 baht but is low season so only 3000 baht plus 100 baht for mamasan and can't leave before 1 o'clock". Now there is no chance I would be paying that much over the odds for BF and girl so I said I wasn't interested. Sitting next to me were some Japanese guys who obviously were interested and wanted to BF some girls. What interested me the most was that they paid the BF and the girl (4100 baht in total) to the mamasan before they left. Is this standard procedure at What's Up?

Have never been asked to pay up front at Whats Up....have never given Gift ( Mamasan ) 100 baht but I do buy her a few drinks when I'm there because I like her ...1000 barfine and not leaving before 1230 ish is normal they like the girls to hang around keep the place pumping till then....asking 4000 seems a little odd I'm continually told I'm paying over the odds at 3000 baht ....I'll check with whats normal tomorrow night when I drop in

Edited by crossfield

I really hope it is not standard procedure pay before and these crazy prices. It is more than 100 euro at this time :Think1: It is WS! :SoWhat1: . Charge 100 B for mamasan for what?? :Anger8:

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

€100 is silly..

whats up is nice for a perve but dont even bother asking to barfine..

anyway I havet seen any chicks as hot as this below in there for 3000baht... :LOL2:

http://www.pattaya-a...my-3000baht-st/

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

they don't normally request upfront payment,but if the girl insists then they would ask the customer,barfined a couple of times there but never PUF,...J

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

Japs are more accepting of paying upfront; common practice at Jap orientated agogos like SuperGirl / Baby, perhaps this is the reason.

Paying up front is not the norm I am told and the 100baht was just one of the the girls taking the piss ie. " she my sister " again not the norm....as for 4000 LT the last night I was there it was 2 am and there were a dozen of the hottest women on stage that you will ever see still waiting to be barfined.....for 3 thousand you are very kind man and for 2 thousand you're still a pretty good guy.....

She who dares ask sometimes gets.....I like Whats Up for the atmosphere for an hour or so, would never barfine from there.

I was asked the same not long ago I look Japanese so i guess it was normal to ask from the asian client but for western customers that's taking the piss for sure. I was totally drunk that night the bill was 3 K check bin cash up front for the girl and 100 baht for mamasan. If they can they will it's low season business is slow.

I used to like What's Up just after they reopened from major refurbishments years ago and had introduced the playmats and foamhosewhips.

Back then it was full frontal nudity with lesbieaction and girls dancing all over the place and hanging in the roman rings!

Nowadays it's just a coyote nightclub bar with fully dressed coyote dancers except for the girl in the Jacuzzi that are still nude most of the time,

,although I've seen them bathing fully dressed as well!

The shows are just boring copies of Angelwitch and prices are among the highest for any bar in Patts.

Nice for a peek now and then but not for barfining!

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

• 4 months later...

In June I paid for a beauty girl 2000b + 700b (barfine), and she said we could stay until 18:00 pm the following day.

In June I paid for a beauty girl 2000b + 700b (barfine), and she said we could stay until 18:00 pm the following day.

That would be April 1st?

2000 LT maybe...the 700 barfine not so sure the going rate has been 1000 after midnight ....and too much before midnight for the past 3 or 4 years I think...>_>