Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

New Indian Restaurant in Town!

Baadshah Indian Restaurant

Baadshah invites you to sample the most fascinationg and superbly flavoured dishes of North India. Our cuisine encompasses a wide range of delicacies from many parts of the country. So come in and experience the true taste of

India at Baadshah Indian Restaurant. Located on 3rd Road opp. Soi X-Zyte. Ample space for parking.

Open from 1pm - 1am. See you tonight.

keep the place cozy with lots of smiles & little less spices. Would love to try some tondories & butter chicken on my next trip soon.

All my good wishes mate!

BTW some road maps or Gmap location would be nice!

Edited by Hellbender

My wife is a sex object. Every time I ask for sex, she objects..

i have been to afew indian restarunts,always had reasnable food at reasnable price in Alibabas central pattaya rd, n tried afew others, n thr use 2b kanadahar just on coner of one of th soi off second rd,the food was briileant but on my last trip it was no longer there, i see most indian restaruants closing or changin hands but there is allways ALIBABAA to fall bak on they do good currys n if u dont wana go therethere is always royal garden top floor thair indian section is good n they make really tastey currys

Hmm, Indian Food, just love the stuff. If its anything like the banana leaf restaurants in Singapore, i'll definately pay a visit :)

Indian Maharaja hotel near the beach road and Bombay hotel in Walking Street are pretty good, I visited on January 2012 - The prices of food items have been increased due to rising costs.

Is it new?

I ate at same location 2 years ago, an Indian restaurant, forgot the name. Food mediocre, prices high.

Same or not?

Its at the same location, new management new name and ofcourse new price. 30% cheaper than the previous restaurant Taj.

If you guys were smart, you'd have a cheap special advertised. Get people into your restaurant, after that they may become regular customers.

I live very close to you, but unless I either see a good deal or get recommendations from others, I'll never try your place. Look at the specials at Lone Star for example.

Let's see a 120 baht lunch--give people a good feed. Then they'll be more inclined to come back for a dinner. Be smart or you'll just join the hundreds of other restaurants to fail in Pattaya (especially Indian ones).

Edited by expatdude

If you guys were smart, you'd have a cheap special advertised. Get people into your restaurant, after that they may become regular customers.

I live very close to you, but unless I either see a good deal or get recommendations from others, I'll never try your place. Look at the specials at Lone Star for example.

Let's see a 120 baht lunch--give people a good feed. Then they'll be more inclined to come back for a dinner. Be smart or you'll just join the hundreds of other restaurants to fail in Pattaya (especially Indian ones).

Well said mate,

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

I get your point & that's the best way to attract customer throwing offers but unluckily good Indian food ain't cheap. World wide Indian restaurant are bit expensive than regular food joint.

This is because they have extensive culinary culture & too many dishes complete a lunch or dinner. We get fed up of next & next dishes.

Food are generally great experience apart from spice & some are too hot. They do tickle our taste but to extremism & north Indian curries are great delight.

In states good Indian restaurant is always upscale affair & it is fine dine sorta things!

Cheers!

My wife is a sex object. Every time I ask for sex, she objects..

• 3 weeks later...

Baadshah invites you to sample the most fascinationg and superbly flavoured dishes of North India. Our cuisine encompasses a wide range of delicacies from many parts of the country. So come in and experience the true taste of

India at Baadshah Indian Restaurant. Located on 3rd Road opp. Soi X-Zyte. Ample space for parking.

. This one is good, same owners, about 20% cheaper than before...any one on the dark side you must try the new chef at Fishermans Rest, it's f..ing great, and they do lunch specials about 200฿ real tandoor clay oven, their tikka is spot on and breads light and fresh from the oven

• 2 weeks later...

if you are english i dont think you will find a good indian restaurant in patts,as the style of cooking is not same as english /indian curries we know from home,but try ali baba (not cheap) or 2 indians at new plaza opp soi 8 they are both cheap and good

. Whent hear last night, I had chicken jelfraze with paulo rice, nan bread, the GF just had a shish kebab and a beer each,, cost 600฿ and it was realy good...will return for sure

I have been Indian restaurants in BKK and Pattaya and they taste nothing like we get in England. Please advise as to where im going wrong

Sex is like Poker.

If you havnt got a good partner.

Then you better have a good Hand

I have been Indian restaurants in BKK and Pattaya and they taste nothing like we get in England. Please advise as to where im going wrong

Have you tried the Tikka Centre on Soi Bukhao? works for me.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Very nice to have the choice of one more indian restaurant- why don't you post some photos and menus of your hotel - just for imagination

regards

saran

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...