IGNORED

The Iron Club

sinclair1969

I have visited this a-go-go on several consecutive weekends and always had great fun. The lineup has been nice on all occasions when I have been there. The music is loud as it goes in go-go's and light displays with strobes and etc make for a flashy place. As everyone knows who has visited The Iron there is a bathing show in the center of the premises and you can soap-in the beauties for a tip, and for a drink the same or they will go sit with you for a moment. I have sometimes taken girls from other bars to The Iron to have some fun and they have liked the place as they had never seen anything similar. The bar manager is a nice lady, and she takes good care of the place IMO and is very friendly. No hassle with drinks or anything like that, at least that is my experience. I have been going to this place for a long time, sometimes early in the night at other times late or around midnight. Once it was so busy that service had slowed down so I went out without a drink but I could have waited. As in other go-go's on Walking Street there is a lot of guys sitting there drinking but not buying lady drinks. As a rule I either offer the girls some tips or buy a drink since I feel it's a part of the deal, but that's only my opinion. As I said, I have mostly used The Iron as a place to take my barf fines to and let them have a drink and a look at the show, it puts them in the mood. I have nothing to say about the place other than positive things but I am sure board members may have different opinions about it. IMO The Iron is a very modern place, clean and well furnished, the kind of a-go-go that I like. In comparison some of the older go-go's on Walking Street are less well maintained but even then they are all different with their own kind of charm. There are some links to The Iron Club on Youtube, they are easy to find so I won't post them here.

sinclair1969: a fuckin' degenerate gambler.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

• 11 years later...

Bump, any news on this place? Their fb page just popped up on my feed and looks promising.

409735097_684193873903864_3815630815837715417_n.jpg

• Like 2