IGNORED

Lingerie Football

andyaus

<p>OK so my football team is not inspiring me to greatness and I need a new winter sport.<br /><br />

<br /><br />

Just when I am contemplating watching a game of soccer, along comes Lingerie Football...God is a man!<br /><br />

<br /><br />

lingerie-football-in-australia-chloe-butler15-600x400.jpg<br /><br />

<br /><br />

<br /><br />

11.4.12: Hot babes in lingerie playing footy! Australia's Chloe Butler and America's Adrian Purnell arrive in Brisbane to promote their up and coming Lingerie Football League's All Stars game. Does life get any better than this?<br /><br />

<br /><br />

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

Will be on in Sydney next weekend 9th June ,however the pricing is a little steep.

Bench Warmer Package: $265.00

Fan Zone Package: $215.00

All-Star Super Ticket^: $99.00

All-Star Groups Discount: Buy 9 get 1 free

Gold Reserve: $79.00

Gold Reserve Concession*: $69.00

Silver: $59.00

Silver Concession*: $49.00

Silver Family (2 Adults & 2 Juniors): $169.00

Bronze: $39.00

Bronze Concession*: $20.00

Bronze Family (2 Adults & 2 Juniors): $99.00

http://www.allphonesarena.com.au/Event_Calendar/Lingerie%20Football%20League.aspx

A bunch of overdressed professional show girls. Nude rugby has already gone co-ed complete with a blind referee and clothed streakers.

Edit.... whoops I just realised that this is the public, non-nude section, so I had better take out those links. Just google Nude Blacks v Fiji 2011 to see all in its co-ed glory including the complete match, training and interviews.

Just looked at the nude blacks pictures - wish I had'nt!

<p>OK so my football team is not inspiring me to greatness and I need a new winter sport.<br /><br />

<br /><br />

Just when I am contemplating watching a game of soccer, along comes Lingerie Football...God is a man!<br /><br />

<br /><br />

lingerie-football-in-australia-chloe-butler15-600x400.jpg<br /><br />

<br /><br />

<br /><br />

11.4.12: Hot babes in lingerie playing footy! Australia's Chloe Butler and America's Adrian Purnell arrive in Brisbane to promote their up and coming Lingerie Football League's All Stars game. Does life get any better than this?<br /><br />

<br /><br />

[media=]

[/media]

Will this outfit do ?

football.jpg

A bunch of overdressed professional show girls. Nude rugby has already gone co-ed complete with a blind referee and clothed streakers.

Edit.... whoops I just realised that this is the public, non-nude section, so I had better take out those links. Just google Nude Blacks v Fiji 2011 to see all in its co-ed glory including the complete match, training and interviews.

Yes, overdressed like coyotes.

Now I think I remember this being on Thai Telly at around 5 in the morning.

Sorry, can't tell you the channel but def on Pattaya cable, one of the Thai Channels, with Thai Lads Commentary.

American Football, but I suppose we can all put up with that for the spectacle.

Just looked at the nude blacks pictures - wish I had'nt!

Unbelievable, one of the guys got a hard on.

• 3 weeks later...

Couldn't believe this was real so checked it out in youtube...seems its real!!

Some thing's baby i just can't swallow,

Momma told me that girls are hollow..

Uhuhh...whats inside a girl....?? Lux Interior

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/91866-first-port-of-call/page__fromsearch__1

CountdownClockCodes.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Looks more “coyote” than lingerie.

Looks coyote to me too, 555

Archived