Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hotels Full (?)

79gmltd

The Eastiny Soi 7 and The two Flippers are telling me they are already full for late Dec 07 / early Jan 08.

I reserved a room 25 - 28 Dec 06 at the Esoi7 mid Oct 06. From What I saw at the Esoi7 last Dec 06, there was no way they were full.

Am I deluding myself, or are a lot of hotels playing games?

I have posted this question on another site as well, and welcome your opinions and guidance.

• 4 weeks later...

Mate of mine went into eastiny soi 7 today... asked about rooms from 19th dec to 8th 0f jan..said they have plenty of room's at 1500 baht a night flat rate...no deal's (stay 1 week get 1 night free etc..)..and wanted 3 night's in advance for deposit...

The Eastiny Soi 7 and The two Flippers are telling me they are already full for late Dec 07 / early Jan 08.

I reserved a room 25 - 28 Dec 06 at the Esoi7 mid Oct 06. From What I saw at the Esoi7 last Dec 06, there was no way they were full.

Am I deluding myself, or are a lot of hotels playing games?

I have posted this question on another site as well, and welcome your opinions and guidance.

i heard its possible- but it just means you go somewhere else like jomtien. jomtien was fine with me- a little cab ride and youre golden.

It's time to reserve now...

There is always "walk in" rooms, though, when you arrive during that time.

All the best,

JH

when i was in pattaya in sept, my mate tried to book sandy spring for xmas and was told they were fully booked. when we got back he booked a room on the internet for same hotel.