IGNORED

My favourite restaurants whilst in Patts

stickyfingers

My favourite restaurants whilst in Pattaya/Jomtien.

• The Fish buffet restaurant, past Big C north and right at 7-11.

199bt each with good selection of food and desserts plus drinks.

• MK chain of rests, good quick service and clean and Thais love them.

Usually around 650bt for 2 persons inc starter and drinks.

• Oishi Japanese style buffet in Big C and Central Festival.

319bt each inc all food and drinks with time limit of 75 mins?

• Or aHarn Thai family restaurant on Pattaya tai, front of Centre Condo.

The best thai & seafood cooked to order, slow if busy, and reasonably priced in no frills surroundings. The best yellow curry chicken have tasted starting at 80bt.

• The Jolly Friar fish and chip restaurant, soi Lengkee and still the best in Patts for the expats.

Good value fish n chips starting at 100bt plus other English favourites.

• Café Pitini on soi Buakow, still the best quality café serving farang and Thai foods and great coffee and desserts in a nice clean environment with good service.

• Le Katai on soi Lengkee, serving up great daily special meals at very reasonable prices at 149bt and good breakfasts too.

• Surf Kitchen on Jomtien beach road between soi 5 and 6. By far the most popular Thai restaurant in the area with reasonably priced but small dishes and great sushi & desserts.

• Rompho Market food stalls area near the beer bar complex there on Jomtien 2nd road.Good selection of Thai foods cooked fresh and cheap to eat seated outdoors.

• Rimhaad Talay seafood restaurant in Bang Saray is worth mentioning as was by far the best quality seafood restaurant had dined in and no more expensive than most in Pattaya in a nicer setting overlooking Bang Saray bay and the fishing harbour.

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

Good selection, I ate almost daily in Le Katai (handy cos I stayed across the street). One of my favs was a large open fronted place almost opposite Bamboo bar on Pattaya Tai. I forget the name. Oh, and the Tikka Center on Soi Buakhao.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Hi, When I want a good steak or Bagels and Cream Cheese I go to the Golf Club a British/American Restaurant/Bar

on Soi LK Metro next to Devils Den.

Steaks are available grilled on Sat/Sun/Wed - also have a nice breakfast menu at reasonable prices.

I like Patini's European Place on Soi Beukao. I had a little Italian restaurant you cant find but the owner just sold.

I like the Globetrotter for Pizza Lots o cheese.

I havent found a good mexican place yet.

Good Luck Happy Eating

Gerry

Cherry on Third Road near Xyte.

Also a great Italian Bistro place (name I dont know) on Soi Xyte itself. Cheap as chips and very very nice food.

Jolly Friar - for times when I just NEED a fix from home.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Sailor restaurant soi 8. Food about 100 B, great taste.Only one problem can find - about 7 p.m. is restaurant totally filled.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Hi Guys, need some info regarding moo krata in Pattaya.

What's the opening hours for The Fish Inter Buffet or Ninja Moo Krata ?

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Try T

Hi, When I want a good steak or Bagels and Cream Cheese I go to the Golf Club a British/American Restaurant/Bar

Steaks are available grilled on Sat/Sun/Wed - also have a nice breakfast menu at reasonable prices.

I like Patini's European Place on Soi Beukao. I had a little Italian restaurant you cant find but the owner just sold.

Good Luck Happy Eating

Gerry

Try Tequilla Reef on Soi 7 some great Mexican food in there!

The Baht Media - Thailand Web Design Company

@thebaht

Email me

Went to the reef last week and the Free chips have stopped~~~ Seems the portions are smaller as well....

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

• 3 weeks later...

Good Luck Happy Eating

Gerry

Try Mike's on Thappraya Soi 5 if you're looking for a good mexican restaurant.

This is a great thread with some awesome suggestions.

Some of my favs over the last few visits has been.

- Zicos Brazillian - Beach Road - I love the atmosphere and the food....amazing!

- Aka Japanese grill in Central Festival

- The Golf Club for a great breakfast selection - LK Metro

- Newyork Pizza - damn I love their stuff.

- Across from Quicky next to the salon is a little shop that does really amazing cheese melts/jaffles.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Sorry, I know it is discussed elsewhere, but exactly is The Fish buffet restaurant?

How could I leave my favorite Steak Restaurant off the list.

Beefeater - Soi Dianna is a must try. The ribs and the steak are out of this world!

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Good Luck Happy Eating

Gerry

mexican resteurant u got on soi lengkee, opposite j p court

Golf Club

The Ritz

Gooses

Cherry 3rd Road

"There are two types of women, those that charge for blow jobs and those that don't. The ones that don't end up costing you far more." ~Charlie Sheen~

small_charlie_sheen_hat_cigar.jpg

Golf Club (Soi LK Metro) for BBQ steaks or chops

Tequila Reef (Soi 7 Pattaya) for Mexican food

Shenannigans (Jomtien) for ribs

Irish Rovers (Soi LK Metro) for breakfast

Richman Poorman (Soi 9 Jomtien) for Sunday dinners.

Beni Hana (Royal Garden mall, Beachroad Pattaya) for "show" dinner that tastes good too!

Cherry's Restaurant (Third Road, Pattaya) for good meal at a fair price - nightly specials

Gulliver's (Beach Road Soi 2, Pattaya) for general good meals.

If want really good Mexican food (Tex-Mex) there is only one place that I know of and that's the Lonestar on Soi Lengkee.

The Blue Parrot on 13/4 had great chimis, but I rode by about a week ago and it was closed. One guy has confirmed to me that that is a permanent thing.

Tequila Reef went from "hit-and-miss" to nothing but "miss" about 4 years ago. Another case of concept vs. execution. Great concept, but poor execution.

I'll try Lonestar and check out the Mexican food based on Pattaya_Brian.

The Blue Parrot on 13/4 had great chimis, but I rode by about a week ago and it was closed. One guy has confirmed to me that that is a permanent thing.

WOW ..... really ?, I was in there about a week ago.

Soft spot for the Blue Parrot as it was the first restaurant I ate in Pattaya back in 88.

I know, I know, all the way to Thailand, and you eat Mexican ..... it was a particular favourite of the person showing me about.

Have eaten there every year since, through good and bad times.

Blue Parrot was my favorite for Mexican but shut down 3 weeks ago. I will miss it.

Retired

Blue Parrot was my favorite for Mexican but shut down 3 weeks ago. I will miss it.

Cant be three weeks since I last ate there ?

• 2 weeks later...

Last time I ate there was 3rd of december...is it closed??? :((

can somebody give the latest news ?

Golf club for breakfast.

Lewiinskis for lunch

Manhattans for evening  meal

If your into nachos.Like making a meal for 2 people nachos.Like piled high with all the extras

nachos...

The Hard Rock makes the best nachos in Pattaya...Not cheap but first class....

The food at the Hard Rock is extremely overpriced.The beer prices are highway robbery.

But damm if they dont make great nachos.

Archived