IGNORED

Anyone tried tequila reef cantina soi 7?

I love my Mexican and spotted this place when I was playing songkran at the bar across from it recently.

Never got a chance to try it so wondering if I missed out on anything.. Food good?

:BJ4: Pattaya.... providing an alternate reality not to be found anywhere else :BJ4:

I didn't like it but a lot of people think it's great

A Thai girls arsehole is just like a 9 volt battery you know you shouldn't but sooner or later you will put your tounge in it

I've eaten there a couple of times and it's fine. It's always pretty busy which is usually a good sign.

Ate there last time and I enjoyed the food and the cocktails.

TGF liked the cocktails but not keen on the food.

My only real beef was the service was very slow and trying to get the bill I had to actually go to the counter to get some attention.

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

Ate there last time and I enjoyed the food and the cocktails.

TGF liked the cocktails but not keen on the food.

My only real beef was the service was very slow and trying to get the bill I had to actually go to the counter to get some attention.

If you like cocktails recommend to you Sailor bar (60 B) on soi 8. I think you know.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Yes many times and love it. Usually have something our USA bros call a "melt" (like a hot sandwich thing) - very very tasty and very filling.

Even get free plates of Chips with Salsa etc if you just want a beer only.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

If you like cocktails recommend to you Sailor bar (60 B) on soi 8. I think you know.

Thanks for that will give it a try next time I am in town :)

We have been making a lot of improvements guys and have changed the menu adding additional American favorites. We did that about a year ago and changed a lot of other things and business has really picked up. For those of you whom had bad experiences before, please give us a try again as things have certainly changed. Remember there is also a 10% discount for Pattaya Addicts members.

Tequila Reef Cantina Bar and Restaurant
Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road
Tel:(038) 414-035

Pattaya: Tequila Reef Pattaya Restaurant

tequilareef_banner_300.jpg

FACEBOOK - TWITTER - YOUTUBE

1_1_Philippines-Addicts-Logo-May-2012.jp

Join Philippines Addicts the World's largest Philippines Sex Travel and expat forum with over 62,000 members today! Be advanced immediately ONLY if you are advanced on Pattaya Addicts with over 150 posts. PM me on PIA!

. Remember there is also a 10% discount for Pattaya Addicts members.

Thanks for that I did not realise you still did a discount.

Over yrs have eaten there a few times the last was Cinco De Mayo Mexicain holiday, it sucked, way over priced, food was bland & tasteless. Lone Star Grill in Soi Langkee, a good deal good size Mexican menu, everything I have tried is good, & fairly priced. Can't say anything bad about the place except the witresses will alway screw up the check bin.

TR is by far my favorite and the Frugal Freddy dining group's favorite Mexican restaurant. Good food, large portions. Best deal is the pitchers of blended Margaritas for B600 before PA or FF discounts. Lone Star pitchers are about 1/2 the size and no discount.

I'm from Tucson and love my Mexican food as well. I gotta say that the Blue Parrot has better food. The resturant is a hole-in-the-wall compared to TR, but the food is better.

Lone Star bar and grill soi lenkee has fajaitas and other mexican food, had the ribs there and really good, specials everynite, Thursday is fajaitas night

pics here

Don't forget the Blue Parrot on Pattaland Soi 2, and mikes on Tapaya Rd. Both are as good as the reef.

Went today the Margaritas are great, as for the food I've heard nothing but good from Pattaya and Angeles.

Awesome feedback thanks guys shall try it next time. Yeah I've eaten at blue Parrott a couple of times not bad..

I remember one of the waitresses there was cute as got into a water fight with her during songkran hope she's still there :)

Edited by icanfly

:BJ4: Pattaya.... providing an alternate reality not to be found anywhere else :BJ4:

Have eaten quite a few times... However, having spent considerable time in South Texas, I find the food not that much on par... Decent enough though, as I have eaten there several times. However, if you are feeling a bit more like getting out of your way a couple of kilometers, you should try Mikes Mexican off of Thappraya (Soi 11 or Soi 1, can remember, just know where its at)... They are spot on with their mexican food and it is quiet and very nice place... Best mexican I have had in town... Going toward Jomtien on Thappraya, its on the left before you get to Naris Art hotel / Mata Hari.....

Food portions always good. Drinks also. Great stop on the way to barhopping. Angeles location is better for the street scenery.

Concur; TR great spot, good location from whence to sortie forward after fish &/ or shrimp tacos & margaritas; Blue Parrot also good, but margaritas not as good, &, can get more crowded/ take more time, has no aircon.

TR in Angeles City also excellent - both (can) have the waitresses do the famous margarita dance when you order a pitcher of them. Angeles City TR has Suave's karaoke & sometimes live band upstairs also. Good place for a date as well.

All in all -- TR outstanding place to start the night's festivities (or have any meal). B

For our buds at TR:

Reference the previous comment about 10% discount at TR; this is EXCELLENT news-->

(1) How's does one claim the discount, last I checked, we don't have PA cards; do/ can we use our PA Privilege cards?

(2) Also a Philippine Forum member; does the discount apply to the AC TR as well?

I like to sit inside and watch the 'passing parade'. The food is okay but i really like the big Margaritas. Good place to fuel up before hitting Soi 6.

I hang my hat on soi 7 so I alway stop at the Reef, get the East LA Burrito. Beer is good and cold. Nice waitresses with nice uniforms. I like Sailor Bar too. Sometimes stay at Flipper across the street.