IGNORED

Anyone use google latitude?

Don't know if anyone else does this but I have google latitude on my phone with the history turned on so it pretty much plots my whole trip and movements.

When I get home it's fun to see all the places I went to and is especially handy if you found a place you can't remember where it is, just look at your history.

Anyway I can't live without it, it will do all kinds of stats for you as well like what countries you have visited. Plane trips taken etc

:BJ4: Pattaya.... providing an alternate reality not to be found anywhere else :BJ4:

I use it, thats the one where you can have lattitude friends too. See where your mates are, its useful if everyone used it.

Yes I use latitude but have never turned on the history. Now that I've read your OP I will use it from now on.

Thanks.

Who else in the Google world is looking at where you have been? Dept of Home Security? Your wife at home? Do you really trust it's security?

If you have nothing to hide, no need to worry. The history is supposed to only be available to you, the person whose Google account is signed into the device. If someone else has access to your account, or hacks it, then your location history is visible to them ... if they care to look.

Personally, I think it is a great service.

-FL

Hmmm, I was windering what that app on my phone is supposwd to do. I'll make sure to turn it off, next time I'm in Patts.

"What happens in Patts - stays in Patts"

Your wife at home?

She comeswith me, what's not to like about that, lot's of FFM threesomes. We will be there again in August