Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Google map of Darkside bars?

Tengu

Hey Fellas,

I'm planning a Darkside crawl and really want to hit a lot of places. I'll be hiring a private mini bus to take 8 of us around.

In the past I have had a hell of a time finding a lot of the bars over there.

I really appreciate Cartoonman's map, but I wasn't very good at using it. The side roads are throwing me for a loop.

Right now '

I'm woking on finding places on google maps. I hope to have my route ready by the time I get there in July.

Fist I need to determine what bars have girls these days. then I gotta pinpoint them on google.

It must be said that I'm a bit shite with computers, but I think a nice quality map of the darkside would be very useful, especially if it had addresses and telephone numbers.

If anyone has developed this, I'd really like to know.

Cheers.

It wasn't me

Funny you should mention this.

I was discussing this with a fellow BM last trip and we both agreed that it would be good to have a map that highlights the exact location of the bars on the DS.

I'm heading over to Pattaya again in 2 days and will be checking out as many DS bars as possible when over there.

I'm also doing a crawl over there on the 5th June so by then we will know for sure what the best bars are and which have the best women.

I will have the internet set up on my iPhone and will make sure to bookmark the location of the bars on my phone.

When I get back home (on the 9th of June) I will gather this info and up it on one map for everyone to use on PA. That way it will be easier to find in future visits.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Funny you should mention this.

I was discussing this with a fellow BM last trip and we both agreed that it would be good to have a map that highlights the exact location of the bars on the DS.

I'm heading over to Pattaya again in 2 days and will be checking out as many DS bars as possible when over there.

I'm also doing a crawl over there on the 5th June so by then we will know for sure what the best bars are and which have the best women.

I will have the internet set up on my iPhone and will make sure to bookmark the location of the bars on my phone.

When I get back home (on the 9th of June) I will gather this info and up it on one map for everyone to use on PA. That way it will be easier to find in future visits.

Alright, that's great!

The biggest problem we have had is getting the driver to follow directions. Especially when it's a new driver.

I remember on my first trip a few years ago, I joined Johnny Wilde, The Dom, Bob Chang and others on the crawl of a lifetime. All the bars had lots of ladies and we got all the ladies into the pool at Black Pearl. Bob Chang even Barfined 2 girls to service the bag bus. Legendary.

But in my last few trips, it's been slim pickings at all the bars. This time around, I will call the bars to tell them we are coming.

It wasn't me

Alright, that's great!

The biggest problem we have had is getting the driver to follow directions. Especially when it's a new driver.

I remember on my first trip a few years ago, I joined Johnny Wilde, The Dom, Bob Chang and others on the crawl of a lifetime. All the bars had lots of ladies and we got all the ladies into the pool at Black Pearl. Bob Chang even Barfined 2 girls to service the bag bus. Legendary.

But in my last few trips, it's been slim pickings at all the bars. This time around, I will call the bars to tell them we are coming.

I will be doing this also....I'm staying on the DS for the first 3 nights there just for this reason.

To check out all the bars and organise the crawl.

I want the girls in the Pools! :)

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Yes, girls in the pools :05:

and don't forget to barfine as you go along.

Last time we got an emergency driver from Mr. T. Nice air con van with a TV and stereo.

With a good map, the sky is the limit.

Please let us know the conditions of the bars. I'm very curious about the line-up in Dao Bar.

On that first trip I went with 3 ladies. All really hot.

Last trip I didn't even go with one, though. This has got to change.

It wasn't me

Alright, that's great!

555 that was awesome, didn't do 1 over songkran but going back for halloween need do another DS crawl :beer9:

pom rak pattaya

I checked out Google Earth while researching my recon tomorrow, and was half expecting some of the bars to be already marked, but no unfortunately.

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

I checked out Google Earth while researching my recon tomorrow, and was half expecting some of the bars to be already marked, but no unfortunately.

Some of the bars are marked if you get close enough to them.

It would be too easy if they were already there.lol

It wasn't me

555 that was awesome, didn't do 1 over songkran but going back for halloween need do another DS crawl :beer9:

That was my best experience ever in Pattaya. What a darkside run...

Everything since then hasn't come close.

It wasn't me

555 agreed when u back in patts? i'm going halloween,then songkran again maybe we can do another DS crawl!! :GoldenSmile1:

pom rak pattaya

It's not a Google map or one that is drawn to scale but this should give you a good starting point: Pattaya Darkside Map

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

i found this a while back, no idea if it's up to date

pattaya-east-side-map-bars.jpg

i found this a while back, no idea if it's up to date

pattaya-east-side-map-bars.jpg

Nicesssss

Looks promising. Dao bar is usually a bitch to find.

It wasn't me

• 2 weeks later...

^ Go down Soi Khow Noi, after you cross the railway line keep an eye out for a 7/11 and take a left there, there is also a sign.

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

• 1 month later...

I will be doing this also....I'm staying on the DS for the first 3 nights there just for this reason.

To check out all the bars and organise the crawl.

I want the girls in the Pools! :)

• 4 months later...

Deleted - Didn't realize this was an old thread being bumped.

Archived