IGNORED

British housewife held for ‘smuggling cocaine in bali' flew from BKK

ngmassive

A BRITISH housewife could face the death penalty after being arrested for allegedly smuggling cocaine with a street value of £1.6million into Bali.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4342043/British-housewife-Lindsay-June-Sandiford-held-over-smuggling-cocaine-into-Bali.html

Suck shit u dumb cow

A BRITISH housewife could face the death penalty after being arrested for allegedly smuggling cocaine with a street value of £1.6million into Bali.

http://www.thesun.co...-into-Bali.html

I wonder how many times she did it and didn't get caught, not that it matters now. She's finished.

she was probably desperate... desperation does not make one the most rational... I doubt she did it before as with xrays I think it is very risky

it's all been 'professionally' wrapped and concealed. She knew exactly what she was doing. Look at the worried look on her face... she thought she'd be sipping champagne by now! :)

British housewife caught with 5lb of crack in her knickers...a spokesman for Bali police said their looking into it ..!! :)

She WILL get the death penalty and they WILL execute. her. Aussie Schappelle smuggled 1 kilo of marijuana and got 25 years. She just had a 5 year reduction of her sentence as clemency from the President of Indonesia and the public is up in arms. They view drugs as worse than terrorism. This silly little pom's time is up.

Risk/reward cannot even factor into her decision...what could the reward possibly be to take such a chance?

There is a rumour...

That she agreed to carry the drugs because her 23 yr old son was threatened by a gang and he would be killed if she did not carry it...

this is unconfirmed as yet but the british govt is investigating this information.

I honestly don't think she was fully aware of the consequences at the time or she was truly desperate or past caring either way it's soo sad

it's all been 'professionally' wrapped and concealed. She knew exactly what she was doing. Look at the worried look on her face... she thought she'd be sipping champagne by now! :)

yeah but who wrapped it... what I am saying is in today's airports you are pretty much crazy to try and smuggle anything with advanced xray machines,etc.

There is a rumour...

That she agreed to carry the drugs because her 23 yr old son was threatened by a gang and he would be killed if she did not carry it...

this is unconfirmed as yet but the british govt is investigating this information.

And by now revealing this suddenly the treath on her big son is no more.......? i would say even more because she open mouth , why not before ? if true story..! :Think1:

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

She WILL get the death penalty and they WILL execute. her. Aussie Schappelle smuggled 1 kilo of marijuana and got 25 years. She just had a 5 year reduction of her sentence as clemency from the President of Indonesia and the public is up in arms. They view drugs as worse than terrorism. This silly little pom's time is up.

It was 4 kg

Work the curse of the drinking classes. - Oscar Wilde