IGNORED

Bodyslam's tour in June

My favorite thai band Bodyslam is on tour, right now all around Thailand.

I love this band since 2007 and I would love to see them in action.

I don't read thai, but it seems they gonna have a concert close to Pattaya on june 16 th :

http://www.bodyslamband.com/tours/post/chang-music-party-%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%B3%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%A5-%E0%B8%A8%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%B2/

I don't know Si Racha, nor I know how to go to, although I guess a taxi driver can help me...

Well, if you understand Thaï and you can give me any info about this concert : I would really appreciate it.

If you are a Bodyslam's fan too : just PM me and we'll try to arrange a trip to this concert !

A good Bodyslam's song would be... this one : ( I love Believe album)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDcU4ByPdKE

Edited by Buba

they were in pattaya the other week playing m8, at tam nanchun on third road, it was packed many people could not get in, loads of people outside, my friends were going but could`nt get in, i know because i was there a week or so before and they were advertising it , and there were posters outside, i do not know anything about them but they were definetly there , they have regular superstars there i have been on many occasions, have a few pictures if you wantb to see, i dont know any of there names i just get asked to go by friends, a good piss up on the whisky, we drank 4 bottles of johny walker red label at one concert, i love it there most of all, theres a few around that area but i like tamnanchun best, thx p

Damn it!

I am going to miss it by about 7 days.

I really wanna see this band some day live.

They are my fav Thai band also.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

they were in pattaya the other week playing m8, at tam nanchun on third road, it was packed many people could not get in, loads of people outside, my friends were going but could`nt get in, i know because i was there a week or so before and they were advertising it , and there were posters outside, i do not know anything about them but they were definetly there , they have regular superstars there i have been on many occasions, have a few pictures if you wantb to see, i dont know any of there names i just get asked to go by friends, a good piss up on the whisky, we drank 4 bottles of johny walker red label at one concert, i love it there most of all, theres a few around that area but i like tamnanchun best, thx p

Thanks for this fresh info from the field. It makes me think I should buy a ticket as soon as I get in Thailand.

If you have any pictures, I will love to see it !

welli dont know much about this band, but i will be back in a few days and will ask the girls if they have any info on any concerts being done by them, as i say that bar on third road has many thai superstars playing there, but if you dont know about the place you would not ever find out, i went for a meal close by the night they were playing and it was the most busiest i have ever seen that place ,tons of people outside trying to get in, i will sned message to my girl and get her to ask around , her boss is in the know about who`s coming etc, i will let you know if i have any info, ok thx paul,

Have you tried Google translate?

I did, they just give the directions and a phone number in Thailand to buy a ticket.

Well, the easiest way is probably to be in Patt and go to a travel agency to book a taxi and a ticket. I don't really worry :)

si racha is about 1 hour away from pattaya towards chonburi, been there once before , but as to getting there and back for a concert may be a little awkward, maybe better to catch bus one day stay night in hotel and bus back next day it`s worth having a look around the place if there , nice around the seafront although i didnt spend much time there,

Thanks for the advice Pauly, I appreciate.