IGNORED

Sunview place - Noise level

mirko07

Did anybody stay there from the time the new bar complex opened? Is it very noisy there know compare to before?

It is probably better now to take pool view room because of noise.

Thanx in advance for xour answers

My friend stayed there about one month ago. The noise was so loud that even one change of room didn't help. He said it was the last time in that hotel.

It is a shame abour Sunview. Last summer before anything was even built I had to check out due to bar noise. It is cetainly impossibel now. In total over the years I;ve spent at least 60 day there.. I need another low price bacup hotel to dig a hole when I've brokemy bank.

I had the same experience a few months ago. There is noise even after 2 am. The bars are supposed to close at 2 am. However, if there is a party at one of the bars, the noise continues past 2 am. Then there is the bar at the entrance. The motor bike drivers hang out all night drinking. So that bar seems to not close very often.