IGNORED

Freelance Photographer in Pattaya

I Love You Longtime

Freelance Photographer available in Pattaya.

Photoshoot with your gf, wife or family in or out of the studio i am now working out of.

Great low rates as i have less overheads.

Professional shots taken with industry standard camera canon 5dMk11

I will be posting new rates and pictures over the next few days when time allows me, hope fully some BM's who have used my services can also post a few pics.

Regards

Dom

edit

edit

Are you in Patts again now?

I'll be in town from the 31st and I know a girl that will really like this.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

I really want to marry her Edge, so I'll do 2nd best. Does she have a sister?

I feel the same way, is her mother available ?

Said it before and I'll say it again, that last photo is awesome, just hits a spot with me. Perfect.

I really want to marry her Edge, so I'll do 2nd best. Does she have a sister?

Her sister is only 16yo and she's putting her through school - no boyfriends allowed. :NoNo3:

I feel the same way, is her mother available ?

Said it before and I'll say it again, that last photo is awesome, just hits a spot with me. Perfect.

Her mother might be available, but I think even she's too young for me. :rolleyes:

On the plane home tomorrow unfortunately. :Cry3:

Nice pix, but the watermark is a bit overwhelming!

Nice pix, but the watermark is a bit overwhelming!

Sorry about that, but the other option is worse.

I think they still serve the purpose intended i.e. so that you can judge the standard of pics you might get from the OP.

WOW,

Beautiful looking lady and Brilliant photography;

no wonder you now need to rest; you're sure one lucky SOB !

I have a Nikon FM2 and a Nikon D200. I still process my own film. But the prints I have done locally. I think you will find 10,000 of us will and able to do this. During tourist season there are probably 100,000. I know the original Thai girls calender guy. His company name was Shrimp. Pictures for money are hard to get jobs. But I wish you all the best in luck.

I think that I'll take early retirement and move to Pattaya and become a freelance photographer too, is there enough work for both of us, do you have a studio?

Sorry about that, but the other option is worse.

I think they still serve the purpose intended i.e. so that you can judge the standard of pics you might get from the OP.

Nice photos! I can suggest something else... What about to organise a small competition with other photographers amd with the winning photos to create a Pattaya calendar?? I'm sure pattaya addicts would be very happy with a calendar of our favourite city
babydollsaddict.gif

The Cambodian princess is a real babe !

The "miserable expats club" should be renamed to "spoiled boys" if they get ladies of this caliber. :Think1:

I have a Nikon FM2 and a Nikon D200. I still process my own film. But the prints I have done locally. I think you will find 10,000 of us will and able to do this. During tourist season there are probably 100,000. I know the original Thai girls calender guy. His company name was Shrimp. Pictures for money are hard to get jobs. But I wish you all the best in luck.

Yes i remember Shrimp and yes there are many photographer within Thailand but getting models, locations and lighting could be a problem for some.

We can arrange this at a fee of course payable to the model not me. Most people can take pictures but struggle to find good locations as i have been here a good while i think it is safe to say i take the customer to the best locations straight away saving the customer the time!

Thanks in advance

I think that I'll take early retirement and move to Pattaya and become a freelance photographer too, is there enough work for both of us, do you have a studio?

I work out of a studio on Pattaya Klang now.

Nice photos! I can suggest something else... What about to organise a small competition with other photographers amd with the winning photos to create a Pattaya calendar?? I'm sure pattaya addicts would be very happy with a calendar of our favourite city

I think i looked into making a calendar once and it was 35,000 baht but can't remember how many copies you got for that.

It is certainly something that some of the high end go-go bars should be looking into now so they are printed around oct/nov to sell.

temple lopburi.jpg

tuk tuk.jpg

vang vieng.jpg

viet.jpg

A few images from my Travel Photography around Asia i have some exciting new pictures coming soon from my latest shoot.

Watch this space.

Dom

Some from Dom............

Quality Photography and a Quality subject

Quality Photography and a Quality subject

Many thanks Fred, she was quite a good model and seemed to enjoy posing in front of the camera. I will get round to editing some more pics of her soon then pass them on to Edge , then up to him if he decides to post a few more , but i think they have served there purpose now!

Regards

Dom

Hi what are your rates in studio? i tried another place but it seems out of the way for me and i think your studio may be near me as i am staying in central pattaya now and you say you are in pattaya klang. i am looking for some pictures of my special friend in her thai dresses (i not sure how many she has yet). im here until the 24 but would rather do it early in my trip instead of rushing.

HI EDGE,

can you give me some prices , the wife is interested. thanks

Edited by rama lama dingdong

Hi what are your rates in studio? i tried another place but it seems out of the way for me and i think your studio may be near me as i am staying in central pattaya now and you say you are in pattaya klang. i am looking for some pictures of my special friend in her thai dresses (i not sure how many she has yet). im here until the 24 but would rather do it early in my trip instead of rushing.

I am currently in the UK should be back soon but i imagine that you will have left by then mate. The studio is a wedding studio located on pattaya klang just past Big C heading towards sukhamvit .

The rates is 2000 baht per hour to rent studio.

HI EDGE,

Edge didn't take the pics i did....well he did take some over my shoulder..

HI EDGE,

I was just the customer.

Sorry if my watermarks caused confusion. The photos belong to me, but I only took the over-the-shoulder ones.

I am currently in the UK should be back soon but i imagine that you will have left by then mate. The studio is a wedding studio located on pattaya klang just past Big C heading towards sukhamvit .

The rates is 2000 baht per hour to rent studio.

Im here until night o 24 June, when are you back and available? or is the another photographer you can reccomend that is near or uses the same studio? and if you are back in time, how long after you take the pictures can we get them printed?